Week 4-5 symptoms check

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2012, 10:12 AM
Veteran
Hey!

How's everyone feeling?

I have that nasty sour taste in my mouth, I'm extremely tired yet can't sleep. My boobs hurt but not as bad as one would think. They have grown though. I'm already a DDD. I don't need more. Feel like I'm hungry all the time too. Oh and my nose is stuffy which makes me breathe through my mouth which makes me thirsty. Haha.

Anyone having their second child or more child notice their breasts not hurt as bad as the first?
DD- 3 years old

Ttc #2 since 2010

IUi w/donor sperm #1- BFP!!
DD Born April 2009

Jan 2010 - IUI #2 - BFP!!
Blighted ovum 8 weeks

2010-2011- IUIs 3,4,5,6= BFN

October 2011- IUI #7- clomid- BFP!
Chemical @ 5 weeks

May 2012- IUI #8- BFP!
Chemical @ 4 weeks

On to IVF!

7/20/12- start stims
8/1/12- ER - 20 eggs- 14-15 mature
13 fertilized!
8/5/12- ET 2, Grade A fully expanded blasts. 6 to freeze!!!!!
BFN!!

October 2012- FET cycle.
Transferred 2 embryos

BFP @ 3.75dp5dt!!

Waiting for beta #1 ....

October 31st, 2012, 10:20 AM
Krisnina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been pregnant before but that was a loss. I do notice major differences this time- Heartburn galore! I also was starving all the time last time and this time I am no so hungry. In fact, nothing sounds good to me.

October 31st, 2012, 10:30 AM
Veteran
I go between feeling hungry and grossed out too. And the heartburn. Forgot about the heartburn ugh.
DD- 3 years old

Ttc #2 since 2010

IUi w/donor sperm #1- BFP!!
DD Born April 2009

Jan 2010 - IUI #2 - BFP!!
Blighted ovum 8 weeks

2010-2011- IUIs 3,4,5,6= BFN

October 2011- IUI #7- clomid- BFP!
Chemical @ 5 weeks

May 2012- IUI #8- BFP!
Chemical @ 4 weeks

On to IVF!

7/20/12- start stims
8/1/12- ER - 20 eggs- 14-15 mature
13 fertilized!
8/5/12- ET 2, Grade A fully expanded blasts. 6 to freeze!!!!!
BFN!!

October 2012- FET cycle.
Transferred 2 embryos

BFP @ 3.75dp5dt!!

Waiting for beta #1 ....

October 31st, 2012, 10:46 AM
Veteran
With my first kid, my boobs were killing me. With my second one, they felt heavier but not painful. So far this time I haven't noticed much in them, except maybe a twinge or two.

I also had bad morning sickness with the first, not so much with the second, and none yet this time.

With first I noticed bad cramping, had some cramping with the second, and again... just a little cramping this time.
October 31st, 2012, 11:07 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm SO very tired and hungry and smells are SO strong.

October 31st, 2012, 12:12 PM
Veteran
My symptoms right now include dry mouth/thirst (but not as bad as last week!), hunger (I am hungry every hour or so), and little twinges in my abdomen, especially when I stand up after sitting a while. I'm sure it's just my uterus stretching and getting ready to grow.

This is my third pregnancy and so far my breasts don't hurt at all.

Dylan Thomas - born into Heaven 2/7/09
Vivian Noelle - 12/17/09
Faith Caroline - 6/26/13
October 31st, 2012, 12:13 PM
Mandamail88's Avatar Super Mommy
My boobs haven't hurt at all hardly....do some women not experience sore boobs?

They always hurt during the 2ww which was partly how I knew something was different this month.....they didn't hurt as bad.

Adam & Amanda
Our First
July 8, 2013

October 31st, 2012, 12:56 PM
Super Mommy
I had sore nipples off and on last week, but so far nothing else. Well, a little crampy today and my back was KILLING me on the way to work this morning.

"Shake it up now, Sugaree. I'll meet you at the Jubilee. And if that Jubilee don't come. Maybe I'll meet you on the run."
October 31st, 2012, 12:58 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My breasts are so sore, they're not bad during the day, but at night they are terrible, they are preventing me from sleeping. I have worked out a "boob-cushion" arrangement which does help though.

My nausea has settled a bit, but it is on and off still, in between crazy hunger, which is usually followed by heartburn.

Plus cramps and thirst.

October 31st, 2012, 01:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My breast feel swollen but don't hurt really. With Nathaniel, that was the first thing that tipped me off to thinking I was pregnant but I didn't have it with Norah or this one. Otherwise, I'm having nausea, a LOT of saliva,and exhaustion.

October 31st, 2012, 03:05 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I'm super tired...and super hungry (but picky in what I eat). I'm kinda crampy too.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
October 31st, 2012, 03:26 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feel tired as ever but having insomnia at night. Stuffy nose like I'm getting a cold. Tons of gas and really hungry all the time. Craving Redvines and any kind of cherry flavored soda. Have that gross sourbtaste in my mouth also.
Mandamail88 likes this.

October 31st, 2012, 07:45 PM
Mandamail88's Avatar Super Mommy
That is so weird about the Red Vines, I've bought 2 bags since I got my BFP and I usually do not buy candy.....they are about the only thing that sounds good so funny

Adam & Amanda
Our First
July 8, 2013

October 31st, 2012, 07:50 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My boobs are already up a size...they do that like the second I get pregnant, I hate it! and they are so sore!! My daughter is always elbowing me in the them with her violent "cuddles" and it is so painful. I also have lots of uterus twinges and cramping and headaches. I never get headaches and dont remember them in my pregnancies before.

No morning sickness at all so far though which is great because I had that every morning with my miscarriage.
October 31st, 2012, 08:13 PM
Burping like there's no 2moro, heartburn (better today) crampy, dull ache and twinge in abdomen, my boobs dont hurt but they look bigger? and er...insomnia? issit normal to have such few symptoms when after i O'd I was eating like a monster for a few days with very sore nipples? hmm...
November 1st, 2012, 12:05 AM
LittleMomma09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have noticed my boob pain is worse this time around than with my daughter. I am staying tired and don't have a hard time taking short naps when I can. When it finally does get time for bed though I can't sleep. I end up laying in the bed for about 2hours before I can pass out. Nausea is about the same. Not a lot of cravings more so aversions. I don't even like to think about anything sweet. I ask my mom to make me a Shepard's Pie instead of cake for my birthday in a few days. She thought I was crazy, but agreed.

November 1st, 2012, 06:02 AM
Veteran
Today I said, "Hello Morning Sickness." My first day of nausea.
November 1st, 2012, 06:42 AM
Super Mommy
I just can't seem to get it together this morning. I am sooooo scatterbrained. And I almost cried yesterday when I got back to the car after work and the blue Gatorade that I had bought the day before wasn't there anymore. I had been thinking about it since lunch. DF had taken it out and didn't tell me. I was about to go yell at the guys at work.

"Shake it up now, Sugaree. I'll meet you at the Jubilee. And if that Jubilee don't come. Maybe I'll meet you on the run."
November 1st, 2012, 09:30 AM
Regular
Definitely have the sore boobs - - and terrible, terrible heartburn. I have taken daily omeprazole for heartburn since I had my gall- bladder out and stopped taking on Saturday when i got my BFP - I feel like I'm choking to death.

Going to talk to the doc about it on Monday.

And I am most certainly tired.
November 1st, 2012, 10:07 AM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm tired anyhow because I have a 6 month old that doesn't STTN, lol...I'm hungry every 2 hours on the dot and super thirsty. My nose is stuffed and I can't sem to regulate my body temp. I'm either freezing or sweating haha! My boobs aren't hurting and I've had little indigestion. Oh, I get those pulling twinges too. That was my first sign, had those before my BFP.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search