dreams/nightmares!

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jessifer
  • 1 Post By pearlica

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2012, 08:59 AM
chessalove's Avatar Love my little family
Hey everyone! Who's having crazy detailed dreams and nightmares? I'm having extremely vivid dreams, and I'm already quite the dreamer, so this is on a whole new level! I feel like I'm "busy" all night! Also I've had multiple nightmares about the evil guy from Insidious. He'll be lying in my bed next to me, or in my house when I get up to use the bathroom... just UGH!!!
November 2nd, 2012, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm also a vivid dreamer and my dreams have gotten crazy detailed too! I have whole plots going on in my dreams, it's pretty crazy.

November 2nd, 2012, 10:13 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i don't get much time to sleep, so i just collapse and never remember dreaming of anything.
November 2nd, 2012, 11:14 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ME! I'm having tons of nightmares and dreams, it's crazy. I'm not getting much sleep since my 13 month old still doesn't STTN, but when I am asleep, I'm dreaming about SOMETHING.

November 2nd, 2012, 11:29 AM
Super Mommy
I've had horrible nightmares for the last 3 weeks, like really gory and bloody dreams about people being murdered and dismembered. I have to admit that I've been watching quite a few late-night horror films lately because of Halloween, so maybe I should stop doing that!
chessalove likes this.
November 2nd, 2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
I've had horrible nightmares for the last 3 weeks, like really gory and bloody dreams about people being murdered and dismembered. I have to admit that I've been watching quite a few late-night horror films lately because of Halloween, so maybe I should stop doing that!
haha!!! I LOVE scary movies! Cable TV in October was great!
November 2nd, 2012, 03:11 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a very vivid and active dreamer as is so pregnancy just takes it to a whole new level. I remember last time I kept dreaming that I would give birth to a litter of kittens or bunnies!
chessalove likes this.
November 2nd, 2012, 05:20 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Oh yeah. Last night I had a ton of vivid dreams!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
November 3rd, 2012, 01:35 PM
Regular
I am a great dreamer and have noticed that this last week the dreams have been over the top! I have dreamed of all kinds of crazy things!

Our little firecracker is due on the 4th of July!
November 5th, 2012, 06:04 AM
I had a dream last night that I put my parents dog in my lunchbox (she normally wouldn't fit but in the dream she was really tiny) and it was really hot outside and I didn't realize that she would not be okay in the lunchbox. So I took her out and she was really lethargic. She threw up and then I was encouraging her to drink water. I was just so happy she didn't die! Then I was watching her and she started to get bigger like she actually is in real life. I was so happy she didn't die in the lunchbox. Talk about some parallels to pregnancy! LOL
November 5th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post

This was me last night. I had a bloody/gory dream with a seriously twisted plot and people being slaughtered. It seemed to go on forever!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search