Anyone Book Journaling, online journaling, or blogging there pregnancy

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2012, 12:51 PM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
I didn't do this with my first or twins but really want to this time .. But not sure where to start or what to buy or site to use all I know is I want to keep track of every detail of this pregnancy from start to beginning.

Anyone thinking of doing this and if so what are doing.. Book journaling? Blogging? or Online journaling
and what site or book are you planning on using?

November 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually blog, but since this is hush hush until January, I'm not sure what to do.

November 6th, 2012, 03:51 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I bought a pregnancy book when I was pregnant (before I had a m/c) that I never wrote in. I want to journal in it, but I'm nervous to start. I'm trying to be more positive, so I may just start...I would hate to miss out on any of the pregnancy because I'm nervous!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
November 6th, 2012, 05:45 PM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSunshine View Post
I bought a pregnancy book when I was pregnant (before I had a m/c) that I never wrote in. I want to journal in it, but I'm nervous to start. I'm trying to be more positive, so I may just start...I would hate to miss out on any of the pregnancy because I'm nervous!
I totally understand .. I was thinking the samething but I to want to just start .. What the name of the book you brought? do u like it?

November 6th, 2012, 08:15 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSunshine View Post
I think that even if you start journaling and lose your pregnancy it will be all the more special to have those memories once you get a pregnancy that sticks the whole nine months. I blogged everything I had about my miscarriage even though I knew that I was probably going to lose the baby from the very begining.. and I treasure that, makes my baby seem more real to me, as if I created memories when otherwise there would have been none.

If I get a BFP I plan to start writing right away, probably just in a little marble notebook or something, but I started writing on random things for my son, and lost most of the letters once he was born, started a tiny dollar store notebook for my daughter and still have it but the pages are falling out, this time I want something that the pages are not falling out of unless I were to rip them out, which I wont do.

Tags
journal

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search