I need an intervention!

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chessalove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2012, 12:25 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't stop POAS! I suppose it didn't help that I had a decent stash either. I'm just really looking forward to having my betas done tomorrow and to see where they are and where they go.
Anyone other new comers still POAS?

Oct '11 June '12
November 7th, 2012, 12:31 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is a TRUE addiction I peed on like 20 with #3 after my miscarriage I stopped at 7 this time but my husband has told me to go buy more because he wants to see the dark line. He's not helping

November 7th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Veteran
I am still POAS. I think I've peed on 12 so far. One a day since I got my BFP. I'm an addict.
November 7th, 2012, 01:43 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
One is usually good enough for me, so long as it tells me what I want to know! But I keep a pretty good stash too just incase!
November 7th, 2012, 01:46 PM
DaniB+4's Avatar Super Moderator
I peed on one today!

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

November 7th, 2012, 01:48 PM
TerriLF's Avatar Super Mommy
I took one more after getting my BFP and that was it. They are too expensive..LOL. I haven't even called my doc to get an apt yet. I had prenatals already so I started taken them and figured no reason to go before 7 weeks. I'll call later this week. This is my 3rd rodeo..I feel like a pro I guess and just laid back about it all..
November 7th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Regular
I've burned through my stash and my hubby made me buy more lol! he loves seeing the line get darker. but now that the test line is darker than the control, we've slowed down. it's been 4 whole days since i POAS!
November 7th, 2012, 02:06 PM
AIK112018's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have only peed on 1 digital that told me I am pregnant.
I am so nervous that it is wrong but I have all of the symptoms...
AF is due in two days so I hope I miss it!
November 7th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
Today was the first day I didn't POAS since getting my BFP. However, I was thinking about using a digital tonight. I have one calling my name and haven't used a digital this pregnancy.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
November 7th, 2012, 02:35 PM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
I know the feeling Ive wanting to poas for the last 2 days but im trying my best not to. I have 2 more test and they keep calling my name ..lol

November 7th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Krisnina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm afraid to POAS - I'm afraid it will start getting lighter

November 7th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Twin Mama
I'm POAS like crazy. I did 2 wondofos yesterday with faint lines, a wondofo and answer last night that confirmed it. A wondofo and FRER this morning, darker! A wondofo and answer just now, kind of darker. I am nervous, the wondofo is definitely darker, the answer is not as dark as my FRER this morning. I think its just brand differences but I'm stressing. LOL

DR won't let me do betas until Monday!

I need to knock it back on my testing, I have 1 FRER, 2 digitals, and 2 wondofos left, I'm taking the digital Saturday.

November 7th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Super Mommy
I'm starting 6 weeks today and other than a positive test I had 2 weeks ago, I'm not going to test anymore or else I'll drive myself crazy. My period is two weeks late, I have a bunch of symptoms, plus I had an ultrasound a few days ago for my kidneys and the lab tech showed me the "sac". That's good enough.

My doc sent me for a routine blood test yesterday just to confirm 100%, so I'll call him in a couple of days for the results.
November 7th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I tested Monday and got my BFP then took a digital yesterday. I have one more digital I may take in a couple days just because it's here and this will most likely be our last baby so it will just end up expiring. I go Monday to do a test at the doc's office. I'm pretty confident in them! And I was suppose to get my period yesterday and she was a no show!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
November 8th, 2012, 10:32 AM
chessalove's Avatar Love my little family
I have 50 wondfos so I take them every day at various times. I also save them and I constantly lay them all out and look at them pleasingly LOL
pearlica likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search