pains?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Twin Mama
sorry can I be NOOB for a min? 1st pregnancy in my whole family, and out of all my friends.

what kind of pain is bad? i'm super nervous, I've got some new pains and don't know if I should worry. its so incredibly early. i have this sharp pinching randomly in my uterus, could that be it 'adjusting'? its not horrible, kind of like when you cough too hard an feel a zing of pain like you pull a muscle down there. or maybe that just me... anyways, anyone else have some interesting pains going on?

as of tonight i can officialy say mood swings involving crying and these pains are my first symptoms

November 7th, 2012, 09:37 PM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
Thats totally normal. I have those same pain as well ... I think it called round ligament pains ... i had these pains with all my pregnancies

November 7th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very normal. Everything is stretching out, your uterus is expanding to make space for the baby when it gets bigger, and your ovaries are a bit swollen because they are helping create and regulate hormones for pregnancy. Unfortunately, all this hurts.

November 8th, 2012, 04:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Very normal, it is just your uterus stretching.

7/24/12
10/09/12
November 8th, 2012, 05:20 AM
AIK112018's Avatar Elizabeth
Diddo. I still get it but not as bad as a few days ago. I couldnt even sneeze or cough without it hurting.
November 8th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Veteran
I get these pains, too. Did with my other two pregnancies. For me, they tend to happen when I move a certain way, like when I'm sitting up to get out of bed.
November 8th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Yep agree with everyone else...normal!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
November 8th, 2012, 08:00 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Since Monday when finding out I've been having off and on stretching type pain too. Totally normal. You might even feel some tenderness at your ovary from the corpus luteum cyst.

November 8th, 2012, 09:43 AM
chessalove's Avatar Love my little family
haha @ the coughing and sneezing. I have to curl up into a ball to sneeze. If my torso is stretched out and I sneeze, it hurts and it feels like I sneezed the baby out!!!
November 8th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Twin Mama
wow you ladies rock, I'm not alone in the crazy stretching pains! I'm sure there are many more to come, I just wish I could get my betas umbers already and then i would feel better until i get my 1st u/s... idk when that will be yet. LOL

November 8th, 2012, 02:08 PM
DaniB+3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Round ligament pains for sure. Since your body is new to this you're going to have all sorts of new, weird sensations and pains. Your body is pumping out hormones that are going to relax your uterine & pelvic ligaments to prepare for pregnancy and birth, and since your body can't discriminate between what needs to be relaxed and what doesn't you may also find that you'll get pains in your back, feet, hips, neck, etc. Back pain in early pregnancy is one of my biggest issues due to that relaxation. It bites! But it's all normal. Welcome to pregnancy !

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search