5 GTKY Questions!

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Just thought it would be fun to start to get to know each other a little more! These are just 5 random questions that popped into my head!

1. Favorite food?

2. Favorite kind of music?

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun?

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him?

5. Are you a night owl? early bird?

1. Favorite food? Probably french fries w/ ranch dressing

2. Favorite kind of music? Country 100%

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I don't really have any hobbies but I love camping and sitting around the fire relaxing.

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? We've been together for 9 years but just got married this May! We met in high school. He was and still is good friends with one of my cousins.

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? Between the 2 I'm a night owl. but honestly I could go to bed early and sleep in late! It doesn't matter what time I go to bed I DO NOT want to get up early!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
November 8th, 2012, 10:57 AM
TerriLF's Avatar Super Mommy
1. Favorite food? pasta. I love alfredo the most but love all pasta

2. Favorite kind of music? country

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I'm boring all I do is work, take care of kids and clean. We hang out outside as much as possible but mostly just sit around and chat and play. My husband and I do get to go to the movies maybe once every few months. I like to travel a few times a year and the kids seem to do well too.

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? 8 years and I met him at a skateboard park when I wen there with a friend to see her boyfriend. It was my senior year of Highschool

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? early bird. we go to bed around 9am and I am up on weekdays at 4:30am on weekends I sleep in until the kids wake up which is usually around 6:30 or 7:00pm
November 8th, 2012, 10:59 AM
MissesDavis's Avatar Army Girl
1. Favorite food? Ceasar Salad

2. Favorite kind of music? Rock

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I like to go off-roading and ride dirt bikes

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? We've been married a year come February. We met on Fort Bliss (I almost fell down a mountain on our first date)

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? Early bird, not by choice though.

"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. "
November 8th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite food? Potato soup and sopes.

2. Favorite kind of music? Little bit of everything, except country. My favorite bands are the Beastie Boys, Rammstein, Lana Del Rey, and A Perfect Circle.

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I like photography, drawing and writing mostly.

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? Hmmmmm, we've been together for 7 years and come next March, we'll have been married for two years <3

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? Total night owl.

November 8th, 2012, 11:38 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Favorite food? french fries

2. Favorite kind of music? jam bands, namely phish

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? haha what's a hobby? i work FT and have a 3 y/o. no free time for me!

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? we've been together for 9 years, married for 5. we met at a club, but we were introduced by a mutual friend. he moved in the day of our first date

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? early bird, but not by choice.
November 8th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Veteran
1. Favorite food? I love it all!

2. Favorite kind of music? I keep Jazz on around the house at all times. When I am by myself in my car or at the gym, rap/hip hop... it's the one part of my youth that I can't shake

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I crochet a lot. DH and I have season tickets to our college alma mater football games (GO MIZZOU!), We fequent the many wineries around St. Louis, and we travel every chance we get.

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? We met at a political event almost 9 years ago, we've been married for 8.

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? Early bird!!! Asleep by 8, up at 4.
November 8th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite food? chicken

2. Favorite kind of music? rock and pop

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I love to read.

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? We have been together 6 1/2 yrs and we met online.

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? Early bird.

7/24/12
10/09/12
November 8th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Krisnina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite food? Pasta

2. Favorite kind of music? Rock

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I usually play softball a couple nights a week.

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? We have been together for almost 7 years. We met during a computer animation class at night.

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? Early Bird.

LeslieRN72's Avatar Veteran
1. Favorite food? Artichokes (fresh, not those mushy canned ones)

2. Favorite kind of music? No favorite. I have anywhere from Pavarotti, David Allen Coe, GNR, NWA, NIN, CCR, Iz, Nirvana, Elton John, James Taylor, Van Morrison, Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, and a ton of mismatched artists on my iPod. If people saw my playlist they might think I'm schizophrenic.

Volunteering, hiking, traveling

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? 12 years together-Married 10. I was a traveling nurse and came back home for a brief assignment and planned on taking off again. My sister worked with my husband in the hospital next to mine and had been trying to get me to meet him for a year. My husband floated over to my unit and picked up a shift in the first week I was there. Of course my sister had everything to do with that. I knew after our first date he was the one.

5. Are you a night owl?
My bedtime has always fallen between 12:00-2:00.

Everybody has their own way of doing things and raising their children. No one way is better than the other. The end product will be the same no matter what path you take, and never let anyone make you feel otherwise.
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite food? Japanese, Chinese, Thai

2. Favorite kind of music? Christian Contemporary

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I love photography

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? Married 11, together 12.

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? both

November 8th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Super Mommy
1. Favorite food? anything with cheese

2. Favorite kind of music? Well, my Pandora has Adele, Shakira, Gnarls Barkley, James Blunt, Simon & Garfunkel, as well as Contemporary Folk

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I like to read, watch TV, and run. DH and I used to hike, but it has been awhile.

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? We met 14 years ago on a blind date and have been married for 5.

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? Early bird.
November 8th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Expecting #1 July 2013 <3
1. Favorite food? Mexican, I LOVE guac and chips!!

2. Favorite kind of music? Little bit of everything, depends on what mood I'm in.

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? Going to the gym and movie nights with the hubyy.

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? Married about a year and a half been together for 3 years. Met through friends on a blind date!

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? both

Last edited by AKlobnak; November 8th, 2012 at 12:13 PM.
November 8th, 2012, 02:00 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite food? Thai and Mexican

2. Favorite kind of music? Pop and Country

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I love to run!

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? We have been together for 6 years married for 2. We worked at a lab together.

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? Definitely an early bird!
November 8th, 2012, 02:08 PM
AIK112018's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite food?
Lately its raisin bran cereal, without the raisins. (pregnancy craving?)
Usually, its chinese food

Indie Folk music

I like to do hair, and make up, hike, camp, plan parties, crochet, and play the piano

7 years, and met at a recreational center, introduced by a mutual friend

I was a night owl, but pregnancy has turned me into an early sleeper, and early riser. hehe
November 8th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Veteran
1. Favorite food? bacon

2. Favorite kind of music? country. I'm an Asian redneck.

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? Does drinking wine count?

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? Known DH for 23 years, met in high school, ran with same crowd, started dating after I finished grad school, married 10 years now.

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? Night owl. These days I don't go to bed until 2am.
November 8th, 2012, 03:13 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
1. Favorite food? Steak

2. Favorite kind of music? Country

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? I ride my horses

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? We've been together since July 2005, we met online and met face to face at our local County Fair.

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? Night owl completely!
November 8th, 2012, 03:13 PM
DaniB+4's Avatar Super Moderator
1. Favorite food?
Sushi

Hip-hop/urban/rap/whatever you want to call it

Reading and traveling

Almost 6 years and we met at a Valentine's Day dinner that was hosted by a mutual friend.

Night owl. The morning can suck it.

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

November 8th, 2012, 03:43 PM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
1. Favorite food?...... Curry Shrimp with white rice and salad

2. Favorite kind of music?... R&B

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun?... Crafting, Traveling and listening to audio books

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him?... We been together for 11 years married for 9 ... We meet in front of a movie theater on 42nd street in NYC.. He was waiting for someone and so was I and we started talking.

5. Are you a night owl? early bird?.... neither ..lol .. early to bed late to rise ...lol

November 8th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Regular
1. Favorite food?Any mexican food - if I can start off a meal with salsa and chips, then I am a happy woman

2. Favorite kind of music?I am a music teacher and really enjoy everything. I am a huge Broadway buff - and Barry Manilow is my favorite!

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun?We like to be outside as much as possible. We love fishing and hiking.

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? Mark and I met 10 years ago and have been married for almost 9. We met through a friend in grad school and had our first date at Chi-chi's - told ya I loved mexican!

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? I go to bed late and get up early - - I am a little bit of both

Our little firecracker is due on the 4th of July!
November 8th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Veteran
1. Favorite food? anything sweet or includes choclate

2. Favorite kind of music? country

3. Do you have any hobbies or what do you like to do for fun? jet skiing swimming and dog showing

4. How long have you been with your DH/SO and where did you meet him? 5 months country music concert

5. Are you a night owl? early bird? night owl

Little One never forgotten 10/17/2013

Sarah & Michael
Hoping for a little miracle

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search