might be joining

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2012, 06:37 PM
hello ladies. my name is amber. my story is kinda long so i apologize ahead of time.lol.

im 29, have 3 wonderful children 5,7,and 9. i was seperated from my husband for the past 2 years, ( though if you dont count the seperation we will be married 12 years this dec 1st) during our seperation i was engaged, and had ended it with him in the beginning of october because he had become very mean to me and my kids, and i dont tolerate that. my husband and i had decided maybe it was time to let the past be the past and try to do marriage counseling and work it out. we have been talking and working it out day by day, taking it slow so we could fix our marriage right. well we had a few slip ups of doing the deed.

my cycle has been a little messed up the past few months, i had my 2nd to last period sep 27th lasted 4/5 days, i cant remember exactly at the moment because i didnt chart it. i had my period again oct 24( only lasted 3 days). i noticed shortly after my period i had ovulated earlier than usual. i ovulated around the 29/30/31. we did the deed the 29th.

well yesterday i was noticing i was a little more tired than usual, i was sleeping great, full nights of rest. i noticed my boobs seemed a little sore, nothing that was horrible pain, but just tender.(noticed yesterday) last week i had a horrible cramping. but not cramping ive had in such a long time. it felt very sharp and in the bottom of my stomach, and would come and go. my sense of smell has been a little weird, i keep swearing i smell rotten milk in the house, and everyone tells me im nuts. then today my DH and i went to go have lunch together so we could have quality time and talk and just enjoy each others company, and i did fine eating..until about 5 10 minutes later. i just had the feeling like i was going to throw up. tonight i tried to eat dinner, i got taco bell cause the kids all got a's this week in school, and they wanted taco bell as a woohooo we did good in school prize, and i tried to eat, and just couldnt.

i was sitting talking to a friend of mine and we were talking about this, and she had asked if i thought i was pregnant.i had told her, i started thinking about it today after lunch, thinking about how the past few days have been. but didnt want to say thats what it was.because if it was, its so fast and soon, esp since i had just ended a relationship a month ago, and just started trying and working on the marriage.she had talked me into going to the store and getting an ept.i got a 2 pack, one to take tonight and an extra just incase. ( plus the 2 pack was on sale for 2$ off, i love good deals haha).well i took the test and the + showed up very light right away. its so very light though, so i dont know what to think about it. so im going to take the other either tomorrow morning, or maybe wait a couple days and take it. i havent decided quite yet..i guess it depends when i break down and take it.

im kinda confused on how the edd would work..because if i go by my period the chart says im not even where i could show +, but if i go by my ovulation, im due july 22nd and that chart matches up when i showed positive.

so i figured since i might be joining the this due date club, that i would introduce myself and give the story of the crazy things going on right now.

thanks for reading it if you made it this far, and if its a 100% positive i cant wait to have a happy healthy 9 months with you and and get to know you all.
November 9th, 2012, 06:49 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you know your ovulation date and your already getting a faint positive I would just go by your O date for you EDD. Congrats on the pregnancy and welcome to the group! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. But it sounds like you and your husband are taking the right steps to work back towards a relationship. Good luck and keep us posted!
November 9th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Mandamail88's Avatar Super Mommy
Congrats

Adam & Amanda
Our First
July 8, 2013

November 10th, 2012, 04:46 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats and welcome.

November 10th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Super Mommy
Congrats!

November 10th, 2012, 05:55 AM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations on the baby and on working things out with your DH! That is huge! I hope things continue to go well.
As for dates, going by your O date is always better than going by your last period, you just have to count 38 weeks instead of 40 from the date that you think you ovulated.
I'm still waiting for my BFP, keeping my fingers crossed, got a BFN yesterday but I'm praying it was just too early.
November 10th, 2012, 06:02 AM
MissesDavis's Avatar Army Girl
Congrats and Welcome!

oh fyi you are much stronger than a lot of us because you only bought two PTs and are able to wait to take the second. A lot of us have an addiction of POAS lol.

"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. "
November 12th, 2012, 07:53 AM
chessalove's Avatar Love my little family
Welcome!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search