5 Weeks 1 Day and still no symptoms

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Regular
I had no symptoms other than waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom with my last pg and that ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. So this time around I don't have any symptoms again. It worries me that I feel nothing - no fatigue, no food aversions, no nausea, no sore boobs, no increased hunger. The only I notice is an increased resting heart rate. Anyone experience this?
November 11th, 2012, 04:45 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't but everyone's symptoms are so different and then each pregnancy in itself is different. I hope you can relax a little bit

Oct '11 June '12
November 11th, 2012, 05:14 PM
crash's Avatar Veteran
I can understand your anxiety, and hope all is perfectly well with this pregnancy.
I would address these concerns with your doctor, perhaps, so they can do an early ultrasound to check for a heartbeat after 6 weeks..

However!! Just as the previous poster said, every pregnancy is different. I didn't have symptoms with my daughter except the increased rest heart rate for a while... She is over there *looks over shoulder* playing trains with daddy.

I would try not to worry, too much, and not read into it. You may even start having the symptoms any day now.
November 11th, 2012, 05:47 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I didn't have many symptoms with ds at all and am not having too many now either. I'm thankful that I'm not throwing up or really sick like I know many are! I totally get your worry though...at least with major symptoms you have reassurance. Hugs and prayers that this is a sticky bean!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
November 11th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Regular
Thanks! I just keep forgetting I'm even pregnant without symptoms.
November 11th, 2012, 06:21 PM
crash's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona_april 2013 View Post
Thanks! I just keep forgetting I'm even pregnant without symptoms.
That is exactly how I was with my daughter!!
November 11th, 2012, 06:44 PM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
i had 0 symptoms with my first baby she is now a very healthy and active almost 12 year old

(although i think i more than made up for the no symptoms in the first trimester in the end of the 2nd through the 3rd with getting impetigo and having pre-e and being on bed rest from week 28-29 til the day i had her LOL)
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

November 11th, 2012, 10:39 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a little bit of increased hunger at first and the it tapered off. Now though since I hit 6 weeks I feel genuinely unwell. Dizzy when i take too long to eat and almost cold like symptoms. I'm also really tired and my resting heart rate is faster also. But most of this came about just recently. It usually hits me around 6 weeks and last until about 15-16 weeks unfortunately. So i have a while to feel crappy. Not to mention it's getting colder here and that's not helping me feel any better. I wouldn't worry though, some women just take pregnancy well with no symptoms. I never get sore boobs til closer for the baby to come.

November 12th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Veteran
5 weeks 5 days here, and no real symptoms other than bloat and some stretching pains. (This is my third so it's old hat to my uterus.)

Morning sickness and full-on symptoms often don't start until the 6th or 7th week. So believe me, you may still get hit with it.
November 12th, 2012, 05:49 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
I haven't really been noticing symptoms until the last week when I've had bad m/s. With my youngest 2, I didn't have symptoms till 6-8 weeks in. With my oldest, I tested and ended up with m/s really bad. Each pregnancy is different but I can understand your worry. Try to relax... You may still end up with symptoms
November 12th, 2012, 06:41 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
{{hugs}}

November 12th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I had zero symptoms with my daughter! So far none with this one either but it's still early!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
November 12th, 2012, 07:22 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
Quote:
Originally Posted by writergurrl View Post
5 weeks 5 days here, and no real symptoms other than bloat and some stretching pains. (This is my third so it's old hat to my uterus.)

Morning sickness and full-on symptoms often don't start until the 6th or 7th week. So believe me, you may still get hit with it.
lol i was hit with morning sickness with helena at 3 weeks LOL i was throwing up a week before my period was due
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search