Are you stopping after this??

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Veteran
I can't say for sure. We debated for a long time if 3 was going to be it for us. I was overjoyed to find out about this pregnancy. As I put DS to bed on Saturday, the night before his first birthday, I thought, I am so glad I am preggers, I love this phase, I'm just not sure I want to be done.
November 12th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Won't be the last time we try, but could be an only child.

I have what my doctor calls an "aggressive" form of endometriosis, and I know that after the age of 30 it is highly unlikely that I will be able to carry a pregnancy (I will be 24 when this baby is born)

We do have two frozen embryos though, and we will try with them. I don't know if we would do a second collection cycle though.

November 12th, 2012, 12:27 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kiam, I have severe endo and was told our chances were VERY slim to get pregnant. In fact when we had an HSG when trying for #4, it showed both tubes were blocked because of the scarring from my endo. One tube has been blocked probably since my teen years, one became blocked between #3 and #4 because it was open during my HSG I had while trying for #3. Good luck to you. I'm 32 (will be 33) and if we had waited, I know we wouldn't have our kids.

November 12th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I forgot to mention that Michael will be getting the V after this baby is born, if it's a boy (he just informed me that he'd want to try again for a boy if this one was a girl, which we'd have to see after having this one).

November 12th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
This is it for us. It was a big decision to try for #3. I am most likely going to get my tubes tied during my c section.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
November 12th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Regular
This will be #4 and may be our last or may not be. We'll likely discuss this after this one is born. I originally wanted 3, he only wanted 1. We have the 3 and are absolutely thrilled to be pregnant again. So who knows, minds change.
November 12th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Mandamail88's Avatar Super Mommy
This is #1 for us - We've always said we wanted 2 - DH made a comment the other day when I bought the pregnancy journal that I should get 2 more so that each baby could have the same one. I said 2 more? Thats 3 total? He said....well just in case....lol

So....we'll see - I'm so ecstatic about 1 that I'll take whatever God gives me.
BeachMum likes this.

Adam & Amanda
Our First
July 8, 2013

November 12th, 2012, 07:27 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sadly I think we are done either way. If this one is indeed ok and gets here healthy we are done. But I think sadly even if I end up losing this one we are done. The anxiety and stress of it is too much and I have 4 beautiful children so I may have to settle for that. I just pray this one is ok...

November 13th, 2012, 05:29 AM
TerriLF's Avatar Super Mommy
This will be our last (#3).
November 13th, 2012, 05:53 AM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This will be number 2 for us. DH wants 2 and I am leaning more towards 3. We just have to see what life brings to us and where we are financially and emotionally before we would talk about 3.

Oct '11 June '12
November 13th, 2012, 06:07 AM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
if it's up to me this would be our last .. we have 3 all ready .. the crazy thing is my oldest is 16 and the twins are 8 so they are 8 years apart and sure enough this little bean will be 8 years apart from our twins .. what was on our mine .. crazy !!! lol

November 13th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Super Mommy
I hope to have more! This is number three for us and I'd love a big family. I'm one of seven and the greatest gift my parents gave me was my siblings. We are all so close and and have helped each other through life. I would love to five that same gift to my kids. But it's all in Gods hands

November 13th, 2012, 11:33 AM
This is technically #3 (we lost a daughter at 28 weeks gestation), but I'm sure we will have more and more haha.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search