Mom's expecting #3, 4, 5, etc

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lynn87

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Do you remember when you started showing with #2, 3, 4 etc? I know they say you show earlier with subsequent pregnancies but just wondering what ya'll's experiences are.

I think I started showing with my DD around 15 or 16 weeks (but could still hide it if I wanted to). I'm curious when I'll start showing with #2.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
November 12th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Veteran
I think I started wearing maternity clothes at 12 or 13 weeks with my first, I was super excited to be preggers that time, so I may have been wearing them a tad earlier than needed. I don't really remember with #2, I had a job where I wore scrubs every day, so I didn't really need too many maternity things. Number 3 was completely unexpected, and I had started exercising a LOT right before I was preggers. I continued to exercise frequency through the entire pregnancy, and I remember bragging to a friend and one point that I was 24 weeks along, and still wearing my "skinny" jeans. I completely popped out after that.
November 12th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DS - I did not show very much with him at all! At the end of pregnancy I only looked 4 months pregnant. No one would believe me when I told them my due date
DD1 - I had a noticeable bump with her about 15 weeks
DD2 - Noticeable bump about 12 weeks
Twins I miscarried - Huge bump at 8 weeks! I was in maternity pants at 6 weeks.
This one - My pants are already getting a little snug, I expect I will have a bump by 10 weeks.
Shea131 likes this.

7/24/12
10/09/12
November 12th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by babieseverywhere View Post
I think I started wearing maternity clothes at 12 or 13 weeks with my first, I was super excited to be preggers that time, so I may have been wearing them a tad earlier than needed. I don't really remember with #2, I had a job where I wore scrubs every day, so I didn't really need too many maternity things. Number 3 was completely unexpected, and I had started exercising a LOT right before I was preggers. I continued to exercise frequency through the entire pregnancy, and I remember bragging to a friend and one point that I was 24 weeks along, and still wearing my "skinny" jeans. I completely popped out after that.
Wow!! 24 weeks and in "skinny" jeans!

November 12th, 2012, 08:20 AM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't start showing with DS1 until I was about 23 weeks. With DS2 I had a noticeable small bump by 12 weeks but I could tell around 9 1/2-10 weeks. So I'm guessing with this one I'll be able to tell by 7-8 weeks and have a noticeable bump by 10-11 weeks.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

November 12th, 2012, 09:09 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
with DS i didn't show at all until after 20 weeks. even then, i was small until the last couple weeks. with my loss, i started showing at 8 weeks. it was crazy! this is pregnancy #3, and i'm not showing yet, just a bit bloated.
November 12th, 2012, 09:27 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I pop early because I'm so small and skinny so I was in maternity clothes pretty early. I know you could for sure tell that I was pregnant by 15 weeks with the 3 boys.

November 12th, 2012, 09:43 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
lets see dd1 it was early when i was 16-18ish weeks i was already huge...bigger than my sister who was 9 months preg at the time LOL

dd2 about 11-12 weeks

dd3 ohhh 6 weeks i had myself a nice pooch!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

November 12th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea131 View Post
Do you remember when you started showing with #2, 3, 4 etc? I know they say you show earlier with subsequent pregnancies but just wondering what ya'll's experiences are.

I think I started showing with my DD around 15 or 16 weeks (but could still hide it if I wanted to). I'm curious when I'll start showing with #2.

I didnt show with my son till i was 16 weeks and about 14 weeks with my daughter. Im currently pregnant w/ #3 and i feel as though im already showing kinda thicker in the mommy pouch area
November 12th, 2012, 10:11 AM
DaniB+3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I got pregnant with the twins I was 110 pounds soaking wet and in great shape so I started showing pretty early. I don't remember exactly but it was easily around the 8-10 week range.

With Miles I think I started showing around 12-13 weeks. I remember being bloated in the beginning but didn't need maternity pants until around 12 weeks or so.

This time around I am still fluffy in the belly department from having Miles so it's really hard to distinguish "showing" from just having a pooch . My jeans are definitely tight but I attribute that to my serious bloat this time around. I probably won't "show" for at least another 6-8 weeks.

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

November 12th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniB+3 View Post
When I got pregnant with the twins I was 110 pounds soaking wet and in great shape so I started showing pretty early. I don't remember exactly but it was easily around the 8-10 week range.

With Miles I think I started showing around 12-13 weeks. I remember being bloated in the beginning but didn't need maternity pants until around 12 weeks or so.

This time around I am still fluffy in the belly department from having Miles so it's really hard to distinguish "showing" from just having a pooch . My jeans are definitely tight but I attribute that to my serious bloat this time around. I probably won't "show" for at least another 6-8 weeks.

^^this sounds like me. I'm pretty fluffy and can make myself look pregnant any day!! haha!

November 12th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Veteran
I'm normally around 106 lbs. I tend to get fat all over when I'm pregnant (not just a belly), but I show early. With both my first and second I was showing by 12 weeks. I could still hide it if I wore really baggy sweatshirts and stuff, but it was probably obvious to most people who know me.

I feel pudgy already this time around, and I'm not even 6 weeks yet. I'm guessing I'll definitely be showing by 10-12 weeks again.
November 12th, 2012, 06:33 PM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
With my 1st i didnt start showing until i was 20 weeks

with my twins i started showing at 10 weeks but still can hide .. at 12 weeks there was no way to hide it at all

November 14th, 2012, 02:32 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually start showing at around 16 weeks. I already have a little bit of a pooch from the others so I may show faster this time. I sure hope not. I definitely have to lose the pooch after this baby.

November 15th, 2012, 05:44 AM
AIK112018's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want to say around 10 - 12 weeks...
With my first I started showing around 9-10ish...

I am on the smaller side though, its hard for to me to gain weight....Never wore maternity anything. I think the biggest size jeans I wore at 9 months was a size 5.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search