Ruined Surprise

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Well, the beans are officially spilled. DP had already been guessing that I was pregnant, but I kept trying to throw him off the scent. He asked me so many times that I finally gave in an told him. It was totally not how I wanted to give the news. At first he was texting me and asking, but i definitely didn't want to tell him via text, so he called and poked me until i finally told him. He seemed shocked and asked if I was playing an April Fools Joke on him! All i said was, its not April....guess he got it then. He's coming home in a bit, so we can have a face to face. ****, my surprise is spoiled

I also had my 1st appt today. Everything went well, the doc was concerned about possible ectopic only b/c I've had one before, but i haven't had any spotting or bleeding so she's confident that everything is okay. My next appt isn't for another 4 weeks, since its early on in the pregnancy. She told me my EDD was the 19th, but ive been getting the 20th when done electronically. I think I'm gonna hold on to the 20th as my EDD.

Thanks ladies for all your support and nice comments
TTC #1

November 12th, 2012, 01:37 PM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
congrats!! sorry he ruined your surprise! how were you gonna tell him?

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

November 12th, 2012, 03:34 PM
DP had been asking and asking if I was pg for the past few days, i wanted to surprise him on Wednesday, but he had to know. So i ended up spilling the beans over the phone while he was at work. He took a break and raced home just in time to get his surprise package. He loved it and was all smiles. I think he teared up a bit too, but didn't want me to see. Im excited for us to experience this together

TTC #1

November 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Regular
Aww I'm sorry he ruined it. That's a cute onesie though! I'm sure he'll love it.
November 12th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Twin Mama
I'm sorry DP ruined your suprise. That's an awesome onesie! Awe he teared up, how sweet. congratulations again!!!!

i think u should keep that due date, it's pretty awesome

November 12th, 2012, 07:06 PM
What does dp stand for??

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search