Tentatively joining

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I just found out I'm pregnant with looks like a late June or early July baby. I have two beautiful July babies already but I have also had four miscarriages while trying to build our family. Hence the reason I put tentatively joining. Hoping and praying that this baby will stick and join our family. A 4th of July baby would be so much fun I think. I am not sure when my last period started is the problem but to the best of my HOURS of thinking it over I would be 6-7 weeks along, putting the due date between June 30th and July 5th according to the Internet. We aren't telling many people in the real world, just our parents and our siblings, until we at least see a strong heartbeat (risk of miscarriage greatly decreases if baby has a strong heartbeat, and I've never miscarried past nine weeks and really pray I never do, early miscarriage is incredibly hard to go through, I can't imagine surviving a later loss). But I want to be able to talk and enjoy this baby with someone, even if we only have him/her for a few weeks, so I'm joining. I'm a bit partial to the July board so I'm going with the July 5th due date Hope I get to stick around. First appointment is tomorrow and I plan to ask for an ultrasound if the doc doesn't volunteer one. Seven weeks is early for an ultrasound but with my history I don't care. Also I would like to get a more accurate dating on the pregnancy since I just don't know what the first day of my last period was. Honestly was not expecting this little blessing AT ALL but I am so thankful for it! Some of the best surprises are the ones you least expect.
November 14th, 2012, 02:07 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really hope we all get to stick around! and congrats on the rainbow baby I've had two losses prior to this pregnancy and really hoping this is our sticky bean too!

Oct '11 June '12
November 14th, 2012, 02:24 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! We had a loss I July so I understand your caution. Hoping we all stick around and happy to have you here with us.

November 14th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Congrats!!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
November 14th, 2012, 06:40 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats! We also suffered a loss in August and are hoping for a sticky baby this go round.
November 14th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you Here's praying for all of us to have sticky babies!
November 15th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Super Mommy
Welcome!
November 15th, 2012, 06:21 AM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats! Praying for a health sticky baby for you!! Good luck at your appointment today and keep us updated!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

November 15th, 2012, 07:55 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats! i had a 10 week loss earlier this year, so i understand your caution. i got to see and hear my baby's HB this week at 6w5d! so if you're 7 weeks, along, i'm sure you'll have some of your fears calmed with an u/s as well!
November 15th, 2012, 08:00 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search