Loss of symptoms

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2012, 07:17 AM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know symptoms can come and go but I am freaking out. My boobs have been so sore for this entire pregnancy, I've had mild m/s, head aches and fatigue. 2 days ago I stopped feeling sick and my boobs feel fine. I still feel tired and a bit headachey but otherwise I dont feel pregnant anymore. My u/s is still 8 days away and I'm terrified of another missed miscarriage. Anyone else have symptoms come and go? I'm desperate for my sore boobs back!
November 15th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I think my symptoms are just starting and I would gladly go back to having none! Pregnancy is so unpredictable and different from day to day and week to week. I'm sure you are totally fine! Hugs girl!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
November 15th, 2012, 07:57 AM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
Hey I was just about to come on here to post the same thing. Right now my boobs feel a little sore but not as sore as they have been. And sometimes I feel SO normal that I forget I am pregnant. I was so worried last night I took my last digital (it came up pregnant, of course)... but now I am worrying. There is a baby section in my local grocery store and I had to stop myself from browsing it because I don't want to get my hopes up.
November 15th, 2012, 07:57 AM
HappilyTogether's Avatar Super Mommy
My symptoms have been coming and going almost daily.
November 15th, 2012, 08:06 AM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have m/s that was coming and going and haven't really felt it in the last couple days It does have me worried. My progesterone did drop about 10 points, but it was pretty to begin with. Went from a 48ish to 39ish. Progesterone is always what made me feel queasy in the 2WW, so I am just hoping that is it.

Oct '11 June '12
November 15th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Krisnina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had no symptoms for a few days now. I am totally freaking out as well. I want to puke and I want sore boobs!!!!

November 15th, 2012, 12:08 PM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Symptoms really do come and go! It's totally normal! But you can tell me that in a few weeks

November 15th, 2012, 01:07 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine were like that last week. Barely any symptoms and thought for sure i was having a miscarriage. But then they came back this week with a vengeance. So its been a week to week thing for me. Some days I do have tons of symptoms and some I don't. Even how tired I am changes daily. Some says I'm full of energy and some I can hardly crawl out of bed.

November 15th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a wonderful day on tuesday without any symptoms. Was short lived though.

Mine come and go too.

November 15th, 2012, 08:08 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks guys...I think I am going to get a little crazier every day until my u/s so bear with me
November 15th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Twin Mama
I don't have many symptoms but they do come and go and it freaks me out too!! I want my u/s and regret not getting 2nd betas because im afraid. then out of nowhere my boobs will be tender, or I get a lil queasy, so random!!!

November 15th, 2012, 11:14 PM
LittleMomma09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine have been coming and going. I don't think my boobs have been very sore since around when my ms started. Also my ms has been coming and going. Some days are okay, some are bad. Your body could just be getting use to the hormonal changes fast.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search