Holy Moly!

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I don't know if it was m/s (aka all night sickness) or what but I was up all night last night feeling awful!!! It started out as a headache (which I get often but they have started getting worse in the last week). I tried to go to sleep but just couldn't. Absolutely nothing sounded good to eat so I hadn't ate supper and I was up til about 4am so nauseous I thought I was going to throw up. I never did throw up and finally dozed on the couch from 4-5 then moved to bed and FINALLY went to sleep at 5:30am when DH left for work but had to get up at 8 with DD. I feel better this morning and ate some toast but still nothing really sounds very good to eat. I really hope it was just the headache that made me feel crummy. I didn't experience any kind of sickness with my daughter so this is all new to me.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
November 15th, 2012, 07:58 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
m/s sucks!!! every day i hope mine will be a bit better. the kicker for me is that i feel best in the morning! it's after a couple hours that i start getting nauseous. and then i give in and take a zofran b/c without it i would never survive my work day. then i try to only take that 1, but it only lasts 8 hours and i have to be "on" for DS all evening. if yours gets bad (i could barely keep any food down), def talk to your doctor about zofran.
November 15th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope your day went better after not getting any sleep.

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search