Pants

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2012, 10:50 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Anyone else just not want to wear them?? I swear it's uncomfortable to wear them around my hips due to the pressure, but pulling them up over my stomach makes me more nauseous. Why does clothing have to be required??

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
December 3rd, 2012, 11:29 PM
Mrs. D's Avatar Super Mommy
Lol! You could get a bunch of stretchy empire waist jersey dresses and just not wear pants. Or nice stretchy leggings under a long blouse?

But I know what you mean. I feel like half my wardrobe is off limits now!

December 4th, 2012, 12:17 AM
LittleMomma09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a few pairs of maternity jeans I have been wear since around 7weeks. If not that then sweat pants. The pressure feeling doesn't make me nauseous, I just don't like the feeling.

December 4th, 2012, 12:32 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
I am with you, especially in bed with PJ's. I am going to have to go out and buy a couple of pairs 2-3 sizes too big just so they dont dig in anywhere. I felt as sick as a dog and ended up taking my PJ's off last night.

Not something I want to do yet as Serenity comes in for a hug in the morning and I am hiding this pregnancy until January. I currently have stomach flu.. so she thinks..

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

December 4th, 2012, 03:41 AM
lalap's Avatar Super Teacher
I just don't wear pants anymore. It's dresses and tights all the time for me.
December 4th, 2012, 05:22 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
I wear PJ pants and sweatpants around the house mostly, and pulled out my "fat pants" for when I need to leave the house. I'm so thankful I don't have to go into the office for work!

December 4th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I stay in pajama pants all day when I don't have to go anywhere.

7/24/12
10/09/12
December 4th, 2012, 10:11 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
The worst for me are work pants! They are so tight! I can't do the hairband trick because they all have eye hooks to close and not the buttons.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
December 4th, 2012, 10:24 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I haven't worn a normal pair of pants in like a week I think? Even then they dug in and made me super uncomfortable. Around the house I wear pjs and sweats. Next time I need to go out I will probably just wear a dress or something.

December 4th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Veteran
pjs or maxi dresses ... had to wear a tight fitting skirt yesterday iv never been happier to take my clothes off in my life!!!!!!!!!!!
December 4th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Twin Mama
i really wish pants were optional... i wear nightgowns every night because i just dont want anything on my tummy. i have a muffin top without my pants even being on!

right now the jeans are unbuttoned at my desk, gonna buy a bella band type thing online soon. but i know i cant hide this PG anymore once people see me 'layering' stuff with that band... i don't layer clothes... ever, they will all know thats a belly band.

December 4th, 2012, 01:13 PM
getnthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope my bella band comes soon. I think Wednesday. Im dying. My work pants are are hook closures.And Im waiting till mid January to tell work. It is not comfortable at all. I think it makes MS worse. Im wondering if people will be able to see the girdle thing under my clothes or if it will hang out the bottom of my work blouses. Im temped to wear dresses but its kinda chilly so I need to get the right tights or whatever...

December 5th, 2012, 05:41 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i've broken out the maternity work pants, and it's so much better! my mom took me shopping for my birthday recently and bought me 3 new pair. i had a few from last time, so now i'm set with comfy yet dressy work pants!
December 5th, 2012, 06:05 AM
lalap's Avatar Super Teacher
I tried on my "fat pants" today. Ugh... Too tight.
December 5th, 2012, 07:26 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
I can't say much, all of my pants are fat pants! No one will be able to tell I'm pregnant until I'm half way through. Seriously though, even my way too big pants are uncomfortable. I sleep in big t-shirts now just so I can give my stomach a rest. Of course I tend to wake up and get a drink a lot, which could very well be a big mistake given how often my neighbor comes over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getnthere View Post
I think it makes MS worse.
I think so too! I was laying on the couch the other night feeling just terrible, ready to vomit. I stretched the waist band of my pj pants and felt instantly better! John rolls his eyes and says, "You're not changing yet." Tell that to my aching boobs!

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Last edited by NinjaCakes; December 5th, 2012 at 07:29 PM.
December 5th, 2012, 07:35 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I live in yoga pants or pj pants at home. My regular pants still fit and I can button and zip them with no problem but after having them on for like 20 minutes or the pressure is too much and I just feel so uncomfortable so I went out this week and got a couple pair of maternity jeans. I also got some leggings and long sweaters and tunics so those have been comfy too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search