What are you craving lately?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Krisnina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All I am craving is food that I ate as a kid- kraft mac and cheese, spaghetti O's, tater tots, and snacks I had as a kid. What are you craving these days?

February 18th, 2013, 11:34 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i never really had cravings with DS or this pregnancy, but as usual (for my non-pregnant self as well), i want anything sweet!!! and of course i indulge b/c i am pregnant! i had cake for breakfast this morning. and i've found cadbury creme eggs at the food store already. oy.
ninja_mommy, Krisnina and mjbaby like this.
February 18th, 2013, 11:38 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
not so much a craving, but with this pregnancy and my last one, I drink WAY more milk while pregnant. We go through at least an extra gallon a week now.

February 18th, 2013, 11:47 AM
sweetie77's Avatar Mommy to 3+1
This week its cheesy tots from BK I love them and vanilla milk shakes ,and steak funny thing is i normally hate steak
February 18th, 2013, 12:07 PM
mommamuffin's Avatar Super Mommy
Pasta the past couple of days....with butter and soy sauce mmmm. And pomegranate seltzer water. And salty stuff...tator tots, fries, chips....

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.
February 18th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Super Mommy
I just got over a green apple phase, now I just want JUICE! But not healthy juice. I wany it to be sweet and COLD COLD COLD! My favs are fruit punch & Cool Quenchers. Kool- Aid would rock right now, if I had any in the house!
February 18th, 2013, 12:22 PM
marriedtoamountie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Apppples!!!!! And citrus fruit (but that's been constant through my previous two pregnancies as well)! And water!!! Gosh, I could drink my house full of cold water, but nothing tastes better!!!

February 18th, 2013, 01:09 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
tela- I was totally eating a Cadbury creme egg when I read this post! Soooo yummy. Mostly still craving sour things, especially pink lemonade. I have also been wanting steak and lobster too, nothing but the best for our baby!
tela likes this.

Oct '11 June '12
February 18th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm the same with food I ate as a kid, specifically, when I lived with my Nanna and Nannu.

Ros il-forn
Qassatat
Ksuksu
Stuffat tal-qarnit

Problem is that I am not so great at making these, other than ros il-forn, and Maltese food isn't exactly readily available in take away form, so I have been to my Nanna's house for dinner a fair few times.

February 18th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't had any major cravings this week. Luckily, my tastes actually seem to be going back to normal and I'm craving fruits and veggies and salads. Yum! I have noticed my appetite increasing lately though. I seem to wake up starving every night around 3-4 am and have to fight to ignore the grumbling tummy until morning. I do find myself needing protein in the morning. I have been eating sausage with my fruit in the morning, which is pretty unusual for me.
February 18th, 2013, 02:34 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I like food. Pretty much any food...LOL. Fruit has been a favorite (including juice) and chocolate doughnuts. Mmmm.....
bellabri287 and Krisnina like this.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
February 18th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSunshine View Post
I like food. Pretty much any food...LOL. Fruit has been a favorite (including juice) and chocolate doughnuts. Mmmm.....
Oh my goodness, now I really want chocolate donuts!
LilSunshine likes this.
February 18th, 2013, 02:54 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
I am actually getting rather bothered by the fact that I'm not having cravings. My appetite has been zero, so I've been having to force myself to eat.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

February 18th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Twin Mama
I am going through a "I know what I dont want" phase right now. I don't like picking food to eat but I will say no quick. Oh but one craving last week was Shells & White Cheddar Pasta Roni, mmmm. Didn't get it so I'm going on the grocery list!
OnesOnTheWay likes this.

February 18th, 2013, 06:35 PM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
I have never eaten so much Kraft Mac n' cheese in my life!! IT'S SOOO GOOD! I made it for dinner this week twice and I serve it with mixed veggies (broc, cauliflower, zuchini).

I have been sort of going through a "nothing sounds good" kind of phase lately. Infact yesterday I was starving and I had a lot of different choices while we were out and I just went with out because I couldn't decide!
February 18th, 2013, 10:28 PM
getnthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tacos and guacamole.
Tagalong girl scout cookies.
coffee

February 18th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by tela View Post
i never really had cravings with DS or this pregnancy, but as usual (for my non-pregnant self as well), i want anything sweet!!! and of course i indulge b/c i am pregnant! i had cake for breakfast this morning. and i've found cadbury creme eggs at the food store already. oy.
This describes me exactly -- no extra cravings, but I've always loved sweet stuff and now I have lots of excuses to eat it. Eating dulce de leche Haagen-Dazs as I write this...
tela likes this.
February 19th, 2013, 07:42 AM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
Lol... Fruit, fruit, fruit and more fruit!! I'm eating 1 kiwi, 5 pieces of cantaloupe, 5 pieces of pineapple, and an apple for breakfast!

Popcorn and apples... Yum...

Any fried potatoes.... French fries, tator tots, hash browns.

February 19th, 2013, 07:58 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Big time fruit! strawberries, blueberries, rasberries, kiwi, pineapple, sour plums, oranges and I mean alot of it all. Rasberry lemonade. And seafood. crab, oysters, clams----yyummmoo!!
February 19th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I don't really have cravings. I didn't with dd either. I'm just eating a lot of everything.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search