Where is the movement now?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2013, 07:37 PM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
For those of you feeling movement... where is it and have you noticed kicks/movement in any new places? Has it gotten stronger?

Lately all the kicks have been super low and are getting a tiny bit stronger as the weeks go on. I can't wait to feel the BIG kicks up high
February 28th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Mine are mostly still low. I have felt a few up around my belly button or off to the side but majority is still low but definitely getting stronger every day it seems. I can't wait until my daughter can feel from the outside to see what her reaction will be!!
OnesOnTheWay likes this.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
February 28th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Everywhere. He must bounce around in there because I feel a little bit here and there.
OnesOnTheWay likes this.

February 28th, 2013, 07:55 PM
MamaLemonade's Avatar ~~Whitney~~
When I do feel them there down low and occasionally off to the side. There is a rare moment every once in a while there up near my belly button. They vary in strength. Some a little light taps and other are quick furious movements, but nothing felt from the outside yet and nothing uncomfy
OnesOnTheWay likes this.
Mommy to:C(5), M(4), T(1), awaiting #4
Married to my <3 since 8/09

February 28th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine are all low, very strong early morning and late at night, with one or two throughout the day.
OnesOnTheWay likes this.

February 28th, 2013, 08:12 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine are all over! I can see some when I look at my belly too! She has two really active times during the day and then smaller movements here and there.
OnesOnTheWay likes this.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

February 28th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have felt most of the kicks super low still, which makes sense after seeing the position baby was lying in the ultrasound (folded over so both the head and feet/hands were down by my bladder ). Most of the kicks are light still but I have had a few that are strong enough to be felt from the outside. The kicks are too low though for me to really feel comfortable with people sticking their hands down my pants to feel the baby.
OnesOnTheWay likes this.
February 28th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Super Mommy
Yesterday was pretty freaky cause I was lying on my back and I would literally see my belly bouncing up and down as the baby was kicking. It was the first time my husband could actually feel the movement.
OnesOnTheWay and getnthere like this.

Last edited by Jessifer; February 28th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
February 28th, 2013, 08:35 PM
NoahandLola's Mommy
i sued to feel them on the right side at my belly button level - baby was lying transverse. Now i feel and see them right above the pubic bone, so I guess she has switched to breech.
OnesOnTheWay likes this.

February 28th, 2013, 08:41 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
As of yesterday baby is head down with his head super low..I always feel him on my left side.
February 28th, 2013, 08:55 PM
mommamuffin's Avatar Super Mommy
Always super low! I don't remember ever feeling my daughter this low (and neither does Steve)!
OnesOnTheWay likes this.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.
February 28th, 2013, 09:04 PM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamuffin View Post
Always super low! I don't remember ever feeling my daughter this low (and neither does Steve)!
SAME HERE!!
I was just thinking I never felt my 5 y.o kick this low... this is a new experience for me!
mommamuffin likes this.
February 28th, 2013, 09:18 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Really low all the way up to my belly button area. They are already pretty strong.
February 28th, 2013, 09:21 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I feel so many kicks lower than low I swear. I occasionally feel something near my belly button but I'm thinking they are punches? DD was breech at 29wks so I'm hoping she doesn't get stuck too since she is already low.

February 28th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Krisnina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine are low and to the left. It is random thoughout the day and really noticeable at night.

February 28th, 2013, 10:51 PM
LittleMomma09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been noticing kicks a lot more. Mainly low or on my left side. Last night I was trying my best to get to sleep and it was just like she was doing the running man on me. Then today while I was driving she kept kicking me so hard in my bladder then she kinda just laid there for a good 5minutes on it. I thought for sure I was going to pee myself before I could get home. It was painful, but God I love it!

February 28th, 2013, 11:02 PM
getnthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel mine right in the middle below my button. I also feel on left side.

March 1st, 2013, 03:25 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
All over and I love it! I just had some lemonade and bubs is having fun with that!
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

March 1st, 2013, 06:19 AM
#5 = the "Newbie"
Mine are still fairly low and inconsistent. I really have to be sitting or laying down to feel them. I had a mini freak out about a week or so ago where I couldn't remember feeling him move for 2 days so I had to pop over to the NICU at my work and grab a doppler I am definitely looking forward to the movement being higher, stronger, and more on a regular basis.

Barbara 38
Bill 40
Lexi 17
Jeremy 12
Dylan 9
Nathan born April 23, 2012
March 1st, 2013, 06:40 AM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin'Gears View Post
When I do feel them there down low and occasionally off to the side. There is a rare moment every once in a while there up near my belly button. They vary in strength. Some a little light taps and other are quick furious movements, but nothing felt from the outside yet and nothing uncomfy
this. Also some random rolling

Oct '11 June '12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search