March Chit Chat

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2013, 04:20 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
Nothing exciting going on here today..went grocery shopping & did some house cleaning..DD was getting into everything so DH took her on a "date" so I could get some stuff done without a 3 year old undoing it all
March 3rd, 2013, 08:15 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Online maternity clothes I have ordered from Amazon, Old Navy and Motherhood. OH, I think I may of got a few things last pregnancy from JCPenney!

I had a busyyyyy weekend! It was my sisters bday and I made her home made chicken enchiladas, but made a pan for us this week too, so 2 of those. Then, my BIL and SIL had a baby and I wanted to take them food, so I made them a tray of lasagna as well us making us one. I also picked up and sorted out 150 girl scout cookies, I did all this in 3 hours on Saturday! SHEW!
Friday night we did some shopping just DH, the baby and I. It was lovely! My 8 year old went to her fathers family this weekend (her father passed last year) and they had made her a quilt of his old clothes and she got that this weekend
Tomorrow, my oldest has an ortho appt almost 2 hours away and then Tuesday my 10 month old has a EEG over an hour away, then that evening, my midwife comes
March 4th, 2013, 04:20 AM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
My weekends always seem to fly by. I work every Saturday but have Sunday off.. So we had our reveal party yesterday which turned out great I think.. Then my hubby and I watched True Grit on Netflixs and I multitasked by clipping coupons. Since I don't need diapers and wipes tomorrow, I am coupon searching for the best price. I like Pampers... But they hardly have any coupons.. (Sigh).. Then we watched The Walking Dead.... I made myself get into it because I love spending time with him.

This whole months going to be exhausting... We have a huge sale all month at work and if I'm not on here as often.. I am most likely sleeping..

March 4th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am totally relaxing while planning about a million things in my head of what I should be doing. This weekend was long and so great! I have a 17 year old sister who earlier this year her volleyball team won the state championship and then this weekend I spent all of it watching her and her team win the basketball state championship! I am so proud of her but spent three days jumping up and down and yelling while standing two hours in line with my mom just so we could get 3rd row seats from the floor.

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

March 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Today just sucked. My son had an orthdontist appt 1.5 hours away from where we live (the only one that takes our insurance), we waited TWO hours there, THEN driving home my truck breaks down. I am exhausted and will be headed to bed soon.

On the upside, I got new Ju Ju Be mail today and maternity clothes!
March 5th, 2013, 07:07 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
So we will be leaving here in like an hr and a half to drive an hour to the airport. Then wait probably 2hrs for a 2hr flight to Vegas. Oh yeah and did I mention I woke up like a 100x?? I'm keeping my fingers crossed Megan does fine on the plane. One nice thing this time is she has her own seat and hopefully will be distracted by some object.

March 5th, 2013, 11:49 AM
I am ALWAYS that person that wakes up ALL. NIGHT. LONG when I have somewhere to get up and go the next day. UGH.

Have a fun safe trip!!
March 5th, 2013, 12:12 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eating some salt and vinegar chips after shoveling snow. Bath is soon to follow!

Oct '11 June '12
March 5th, 2013, 06:49 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I've been so lazy today! My daughter crawled in bed with us at 1am & kicked me all night AND she totally hogged my pregnancy pillow so I barely slept! All I've done today is light cleaning & helping kids with home work...I haven't even showered yet.
March 5th, 2013, 07:12 PM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
fear--- wow you day did suck .. Glad you got home safely

meggys--- Have a safe trip and have lots of fun in vegas there so much to do

Ninja--- I want some chips so badly rt now .. YOu shoveled snow wow im impressed .. i never shovel snow especially while im pg kudos to you super mom

Today was another day in the bed .. i did go downstairs and make lunch today cause i was so annoyed with laying in the bed but that was the highlight of my day .. I've been craving chips all day and hubby nget tme any and that really sucks!!!

March 6th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am stuck watching the Haunted Collector on the syfy network. I am guilty of being sucked into ghost stories although I hope I never have to witness it up close!

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

March 7th, 2013, 06:32 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Midterm break is finally here. I'm ready to sleep in!

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search