what have u brought so far for the baby

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2013, 02:45 PM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
i havent brought anything yet but i plan to buy a few things this friday cause we have nothing at all .. what have u brought?

Last edited by bklynfinest77; March 3rd, 2013 at 04:23 PM.
March 3rd, 2013, 02:50 PM
#5 = the "Newbie"
I just had a little boy in April and since this is another boy, I think the only thing we need to buy is a double stroller

Barbara 38
Bill 40
Lexi 17
Jeremy 12
Dylan 9
Nathan born April 23, 2012
March 3rd, 2013, 02:50 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
A few outfits and a carseat. I'm going clothes shopping for her and my boys next week! Other then that we need a new baby bath tub and some disposable newborn diapers.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 3rd, 2013, 02:57 PM
HappilyTogether's Avatar Cautiously Expecting
I have bought absolutely nothing yet, and I don't want to at this point.
March 3rd, 2013, 03:04 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
SO many clothes, he's set up to 6 months already! 18 cloth diapers, some bibs, 2 blankets, a couple paci' s & a nursing cover.

I still need a pack & play, car seat, receiving blankets, disposables to use the first week or so, more cloth inserts, socks, more blankets, pack & play sheets, bottles for pumped milk, and probably more...
March 3rd, 2013, 03:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We bought our first items last week after the gender ultrasound. So far, we have 2 pairs of jammies, one little outfit, and a soft bunny lovey. We do have a few items left over from when my daughter was a baby (crib, bassinet, dirty jogging stroller) but I realized we will be pretty much be starting over. I'm a tad bit overwhelmed right now! I did the registry the other day so I kinda feel better having it all picked out.
March 3rd, 2013, 03:11 PM
Twin Mama
I have 2 onesies that say "Bazinga" on them That's all I have bought.

Someone gave us 12 pairs of baby socks and DH's mom gave us a box of his old stuff.

Planning to buy a few clothing items when we find out the sexes tomorrow FX! Once our refinance goes through we will buy the stroller stuff. I need to get to finishing my registry, again once we know the sexes.
ninja_mommy likes this.

March 3rd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Super Mommy
We just got back from across border and bought sooooo much. We were going to just browse, but decided to suck it up and pay the taxes at customs, which turned out to be almost nothing!!!

We got crib and dresser set, a pack & play and a Fisher Price Rock & Play sleeper. We also bought a cute blanket with a dozer on it (DH insisted we get it) and a cloth diaper with construction equipment on it. DH is an engineer for a construction company, so we HAD to get it. Baby will wear it regardless of gender.

I finally bought some maternity clothes, too!!
March 3rd, 2013, 04:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just some clothes and blankets. I buy slowly.

March 3rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
marriedtoamountie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
...not a thing

March 3rd, 2013, 07:59 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Clothes...and clothes...and clothes I did just have a baby in May, but he is a boy. I have bought some newborn and bigger cloth diapers for girls as well. I don't really need to get much though.
March 3rd, 2013, 08:19 PM
Super Mommy
Nothing, but I've started browsing online for closet storage items to use for both kiddos. I would also like to buy a newborn outfit just to celebrate, but haven't been excited by what I've seen. I guess I've had my fill of little boy clothes with DS1! But his newborn stuff is all for fall, so we will need to come up with something. I image family will help with that, too.
March 3rd, 2013, 08:25 PM
getnthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I frustrated because the seasonal outfits are way too warm for here atm. I have bought 2 onesies that is all for baby. I did buy a ppb boxy back pack with a gift card. I'm pretty excited about that!

March 3rd, 2013, 08:41 PM
Breana_Ashlee's Avatar Veteran
Today I bought a few cute onsies/outfits for her. On Saturday we are going to look for a nursery set and paint color. We're trying to get the big stuff out of the way, since its guaranteed my family will go overboard on the clothes and little stuff because they are all shopping addicts.

[/CENTER]
March 3rd, 2013, 09:45 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have bought most of what we need, we want to get it all out of the way now while we have the two full incomes, rather than try to stretch money that is already being stretched once I am on maternity leave.

March 3rd, 2013, 10:06 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
I've bought a stroller and some clothes. We ordered a crib online but it hasn't arrived yet I'm nervous and I hope I like it

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

March 4th, 2013, 04:39 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
just a couple packs of diapers and wipes i saw on sale at target. we don't need much since we saved everything from DS (who just turned 4).
March 4th, 2013, 07:15 AM
sweetie77's Avatar Mommy to 3+1
I bought some diapers and wipes on sale at Target. I still need crib ,pack n play ,stroller car seat ,so many other items
March 4th, 2013, 07:27 AM
momto3brazils's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have bought a rock and play

then I bought a couple onsies and cotton pants.

March 4th, 2013, 07:46 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
A few outfits, a bouncer, and a car seat. Well, and a stroller, but we're using it with DD now. We still have some of the big stuff (crib, pack n play) left over from DD and I know family will buy us stuff, so I'm trying to resist.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search