Take It or Leave It

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OceanGirl

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 03:40 PM
LittleMomma09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I found this when looking for diaper bags. I thought it would be great for cloth diapering to hold diapers.

Link: Amazon.com: Trend Lab Storage Caddy, Maya Dot Print: Baby

March 6th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like all the compartments, not the colour though, haha.

March 6th, 2013, 03:55 PM
LittleMomma09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiam View Post
I like all the compartments, not the colour though, haha.
Lol it's just the smallest image I could find on google. The link takes you to amazon and they come in a bunch of different colors.

March 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It doesn't seem very big (maybe it's just the picture. But cloth diapers take up a good amount of space. I have built in shelves in the dresser that is in the baby's room and a plastic set of drawers and all are full of cloth diapers (granted it's for a baby and my toddler though). So I would say leave it.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 6th, 2013, 04:18 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I love the design on it!

March 6th, 2013, 04:27 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I'd take it as a gift but IDK if I'd buy it. I think it'd be nice to stick in the trunk of the car to store extra diapers, wipes, clothes, Pacis, etc so you can carry minimal things in your bag when you go in places.
March 6th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Veteran
Take it. It looks useful for diapers, wipes, creams, etc. It would also be nice to keep in the car.
March 6th, 2013, 04:49 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I definitely think it would be useful!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
March 6th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think it looks very useful. Even if you don't use it for cloth diapers, it would work for any baby gak like socks and bibs!Take it!

March 6th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethsgirl View Post
It doesn't seem very big (maybe it's just the picture. But cloth diapers take up a good amount of space. I have built in shelves in the dresser that is in the baby's room and a plastic set of drawers and all are full of cloth diapers (granted it's for a baby and my toddler though). So I would say leave it.
Agreed. Cloth diapers take up a lot more space than you might think. (We used cloth wipes, too, and they take up some space as well.) I'd leave it, unless I wanted an extra changing station somewhere else in the house for when I don't feel like running downstairs or something.
March 6th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had something like that sitting on DS's changing table. It was supposed to be for diapers at hand, wetones, creams, powder, and lotions, but DH just made it a collecting spot. I find lone socks, plugs, medications. I finally just put it away because i couldn't keep it organized! so I would leave it!

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

March 6th, 2013, 06:27 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would use it for maybe something else, but not for CD. You could maybe fit like 3 CD at the most in there.
March 6th, 2013, 06:28 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
meh, if I got it free or really cheap second hand, but I probably wouldn't spend much money on it.

Oct '11 June '12
March 6th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Leave it. It's cute, but I'm not really sure what I'd do with it. If it had a cover, that would probably be a different story. I wouldn't want to carry around a bag that didn't have a cover because everything would inevitably tip over and spill. And I wouldn't store things in a purse like bag in the home when I could use a different kind of storage container. It would probably just end up cluttering up space in a closet or desk for me.
Leanne Marie likes this.
March 7th, 2013, 08:52 AM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
Yes I am planning on something similar.. I usually have a diaper "station" in the nursery but in all honesty I change diapers all over the house! So I will have another 1 or 2 "stations" in other parts of the house. I would keep diapers in there, creams, wipes, etc.. comes in handy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search