Is hubby scared to touch you???

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2013, 03:27 PM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
Ok I know im on bedrest so i can see why hubby is some what scared to BD as we will call it but my ob said it ok as long as i dont start dilating .. since i havent dilated at all yet im still good, But hubby is just scared to death to even try ... He was the same the last time i was pg .. As soon as my tummy start getting big, he like im not touchig you ...lol

Is my hubby the only one??? If not at how many weeks did your hubby start to act like that? Does it bother you?

March 11th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You ladies really are getting the better of me this week.

BD?

Blue deer?
Big door?
Banana doughnut?
Jessifer likes this.

March 11th, 2013, 04:30 PM
#5 = the "Newbie"
We definitely have to get a little more creative with positioning now that I have a tummy, but he knows I am always self conscious over my body when I am pregnant so we keep BD a regular thing

Barbara 38
Bill 40
Lexi 17
Jeremy 12
Dylan 9
Nathan born April 23, 2012
March 11th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Actually it's the other way around. Because of the length of my cervix, i'm going to make sure it's okay to BD (Baby Dance?) when I have my OB appt in about 1.5 weeks. So DH will have to sit tight till then. He'll survive
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

March 11th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
uggggg.... I can't keep DH off of me!
offthewallfilms and Lexzmom like this.

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

March 11th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Twin Mama
if it didn't feel like his junk was covered in sand paper we would be doing it often, i think about it often. hes not afraid to touch me... afraid of me though, I've got the pregnancy rage down. LOL
.:fearless:. likes this.

March 11th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
(Baby Dance?)
o.0

Well that is enough to put me off sex. Do people seriously say that?

To answer the question, no he hasn't and even if he did then hey, that's his choice, both people have to be comfortable with sex in order for it to be enjoyable for both.

If he goes off it, I can take care of that myself.
LeslieRN72 and jkgreen like this.

March 11th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry, maybe it's 'bed dance' I think baby dance is a TTC term.
jkgreen likes this.
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

March 11th, 2013, 05:46 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
No, he's not scared to touch me but we're definitely not having sex as much since I got pregnant..it's a mixture of a few things.. I was sick from 5 weeks - 20 weeks so that slowed us down, then I started feeling better last week & he hurt his back at work so another set back, and the past few times we have done it we've had to definitely work around the bump, which wasn't a bad thing but I kinda miss doing it like "the old days"
March 11th, 2013, 07:22 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, DH is afraid he's going to hurt the baby if he pushes to hard on my stomach even though we've had 2 kids. It still happens but not as much as before since I'm more tired than before we got pregnant and DH works rotating shift work but we make time for each other even though he feels that way.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 11th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisses-4-Baby View Post
Sorry, maybe it's 'bed dance' I think baby dance is a TTC term.

If that is the case then we can have some fun with it

KTD kitchen table dance
BSOCD back seat of car dance
SD shower dance
DDIMD during drive in movie dance
OSTABLHSD oh sh.t theres a blackout, lets have sex dance

March 11th, 2013, 08:45 PM
mommamuffin's Avatar Super Mommy
Nope! Steve is still trying to get it...it's me that's totally turned off (haha) to the whole idea of it. It's like - I'm tired, I've got to get up tomorrow for the kids and/or work and/or an appointment and I'd rather sleep....or ***** on jm

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.
March 11th, 2013, 09:34 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry mama I could see why that would bother and hurt you. Has he been to an appt and actually heard your Dr say it was OK? Maybe that will help matters?

I have a sore 'gina after sex, like it feels like I legit just gave birth to a 15lb baby sooooo sometimes I am fearful of sex, but I still do and he loves it and loves my baby body. I am lucky, I wouldn't be able to handle it any other way. We have a very physical relationship and are physical people. I would probably cry...all. the. time. if he didn't.
March 12th, 2013, 05:49 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
Dh doesn't have a problem touching me. We've been through this whole thing 4 times now so we've got it down.
March 12th, 2013, 07:54 AM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
I don't know what it exactly is... But we haven't in awhile.

Ever since he felt him kick.. I think it just solidified that there is a human being in there...

TMI: also.. My hubby is obsessed with my boobs. But it might freak him out that if they are squeezed and fondled... They leak. I guess it can be potentially awkward... If that happens to occur during sex.

March 12th, 2013, 08:31 AM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
you ladies crack me up .. i laugh at almost at all the post ... It dont bother me much because i understand his logic but i just hate having to convince him it ok ... He havent heard the Dr say its ok so the next appt we go to together im going to make sure i make a issue to let the dr tell me its ok. ... Now that im have more energy i ready to get it in before i cant anymore ...lol

March 12th, 2013, 09:54 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH has no problem with my pregnant body. it's me that wants nothing to do with it! i work a LOT. like, a LOT. plus we have a 4 y/o, so i'm exhausted all the time.
March 12th, 2013, 10:42 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamuffin View Post
Nope! Steve is still trying to get it...it's me that's totally turned off (haha) to the whole idea of it. It's like - I'm tired, I've got to get up tomorrow for the kids and/or work and/or an appointment and I'd rather sleep....or ***** on jm
Ditto, no desire, no energy, lots of other things I'd rather spend my time on

March 12th, 2013, 10:49 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
DH loves my pregnant belly and loves the creativity that comes along.. I cant even remember a day that we havent DTD since being pregnant. lool.

I think thats a great idea though to get Dr to let your hubby know its ok..hope you get to use up some of that energy realllll soooon!!!
March 12th, 2013, 01:21 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no sex drive when pregnant and pregnant bellies totally freak my DH out. We havent had sex in a month and last time I dont think we had sex the last 3 months I was pregnant. As soon as DH begins to feel baby kick the idea just totally wierds him out. Like I said though I`m not really pushing for it or offended because I seriously have no interest right now and I know we will pick it right back up as soon as baby is out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search