Did you pick an outfit for baby to come home in yet?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree28Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Definitely has not even crossed my mind yet!
My grandma usually knits really cute clothes so I'm sure the baby will be wearing one of her outfits.
Poor Indiana came home in mismatched outfit because she didn't want to wear the top half of the dress. She ended up wearing bottoms to the dress my grandma made & a Harley Davidson onesie. We were just excited to bring her home that morning that we did not think much of it.

March 16th, 2013, 08:32 AM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
here's an option for a come home outfit .. this is nb but im going to also buy a 0-3 outfit as well just in case nb is to small... I will have him in the mid of summer so it will be hot but im still going to buy a pretty blue light weight a blanket too, just in case

March 16th, 2013, 11:24 AM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm looking forward to picking something out. I didnt realize there even was a NB size last time and all her clothes were 0-3months. T was small and fit NB for the first 4-6 weeks at least so she looked so ridiculous in these huge clothes or the couple things we ran out to pick up. Now I'll probably over compensate with NB clothes and have a big baby
March 16th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I was measuring NB and 0-3m clothes there wasn't much of a size difference, it's really only about a quarter of a size.

March 16th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't thought much about it yet. Boy clothes aren't as much fun to pick out as girl clothes! (To me) I may wait until we have a better idea of his size. Last time, we brought newborn and 0-3 month outfit s and they were all huge! She was 4lbs 13oz when we left the hospital so wr needed sonething tiny. She ended up wearing a frilly shirt from when I was a baby except it fit her perfectly as a dress. Lol I may bring a cute preemie outfit just in case this time.
March 16th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Probably just a onesie. I've never really picked out special outfits for just coming home in since we just go straight home.
March 16th, 2013, 06:40 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think she will wear this one! I have a few other options though

Oct '11 June '12
March 22nd, 2013, 07:07 AM
chessalove's Avatar Love my little family
I have a pink and white striped onesie picked out. It's got a sweet little bear on it. It comes with matching pink pants with bear footies. I lay them next to my bed and I snuggle with them at night. I've named the outfit "Tiny Clothes" and refer to it like a person. LOL it's part of my visualization technique for labor.
mjbaby likes this.
March 22nd, 2013, 09:41 AM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I already have a ton of cute clothes for her but not sure I have "that feeling" about any of them. I may have to make a special trip to the stores for the just right outfit.

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

March 22nd, 2013, 11:58 AM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
It's going to be 115 degrees here when the baby is born, so.. probably a diaper and a sun hat LOL
I'll probably just pick a cute sleeveless onesie dress... not going to buy anything expensive or fancy.
March 22nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
Super Mommy
Wow. I am definitely not even there yet. We do not have a single outfit for baby.

I did promise my Mom the coming home outfit would be a onesie- nothing fancy!!

And no tutus! If it's a girl, I don't mind pink or dresses, but I can't handle the tutus!
offthewallfilms likes this.
March 23rd, 2013, 06:24 PM
Gini_3boys's Avatar Super Mommy
I got this last week and love it!
bklynfinest77 likes this.

Devin - 06/29/2004 Riley - 03/01/2007 Kyler - 07/20/2010 Tanner - 07/30/2013
March 23rd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houghtie View Post

And no tutus! If it's a girl, I don't mind pink or dresses, but I can't handle the tutus!
Don't worry, I can't handle them either.

March 25th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We'll probably won't pick anything until I pack my bag. Then I'll throw in a NB and a 0-3 outfit. Most likely a footed sleeper, nothing fancy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search