Embarrassing Pregnancy Moments

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By keekopeeko
  • 1 Post By jkgreen
  • 4 Post By pearlica
  • 1 Post By offthewallfilms

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2013, 11:04 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
What embarrassing things have happened so far to you that were pregnancy related?

March 14th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Knock on wood, nothing so far!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
March 14th, 2013, 01:41 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I had the stomach flu awhile back & I was throwing up (tmi, sorry) & every time it would come up, I'd pee! I couldn't hold it in..ugh, awful! That was my first peeing during pregnancy experience.
March 14th, 2013, 01:46 PM
I've had a nasty cold for the last 2 weeks... and with the big coughing fits.. i pee.. ive never had a problem holding it in before this pregnacy!!
March 14th, 2013, 02:57 PM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sure ill fart loudly in front of people before this is over... It happens !
.:fearless:. likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Passing out in public- at costco and at a mops meeting so far. Then, I had to sit in a chair for the rest of the meeting while everyone else stood. Embarrassing!
March 14th, 2013, 08:16 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I very rarely get embarrassed, like ever. LOL I am trying to think of something that would. Maybe my water breaking in public, like while I am at store or something, lol That would get me for sure!
March 14th, 2013, 08:18 PM
mommamuffin's Avatar Super Mommy
Peeing my pants when I sneezed!

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.
March 15th, 2013, 12:12 AM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodoosmom View Post
I had the stomach flu awhile back & I was throwing up (tmi, sorry) & every time it would come up, I'd pee! I couldn't hold it in..ugh, awful! That was my first peeing during pregnancy experience.
I pee while throwing up too so terrible.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

March 15th, 2013, 04:05 AM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
Not as embarrassing because it happened at home.. But if it didn't... Oh boy.

Because of all the salt from the snow, I wear boots even though the ground is dry.. I just don't like salt on my shoes for work. So one morning, I bent down to grab my boots and out comes this huge fart I didn't know I had. I stopped mid bend and said oh Chevy, really... (My dog).. It backfired as my dog was by my hubby in another room. I heard my hubby giggle and said to me, oh no.. Don't blame it on him.., we all know that was you.. Whoops! Worth a try!
ninja_mommy likes this.

March 15th, 2013, 06:28 AM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely the gas! They just keeping slipping out I have no control. A couple nights ago it was so bad I woke myself and my husband up from farting in my sleep....yup I'm such a sexy beast
March 15th, 2013, 06:59 AM
HappilyTogether's Avatar Cautiously Expecting
Peeing has been my embarrassment so far. I pee when I vomit, sneezing, laugh, or when baby kicks my bladder.
Vomiting in public places (side walk, in the middle of aisles in grocery stores, etc), doesn't happen too often anymore (being on bedrest I don't get out much), but it sure has been embarrassing.
March 15th, 2013, 07:22 AM
ahruska's Avatar Super Mommy
I almost passed out in the store the other day. Thank goodness I didn't b/c that would be awful. Dry heaving in public places sucks but thankfully I haven't thrown up in public places. I did throw up at my mom's house at the table though. That was pretty bad. Sometimes I think I'll be ok and well, I guess not.

March 15th, 2013, 07:32 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Im having a mental block on this right now...but Im sure I have had a couple of those momements. I tend to lightly fall more when pregnant. lool.. and when I was around 7-8 months maybe? we were walking NY in a super crowded area and I went straight to floor in front of everyone. That was embaressing cus sure i looked super funny .....
March 15th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Veteran
Peeing my pants when I was puking in a parking lot snow bank Hate Morning sickness at 6 pm.......
March 15th, 2013, 07:43 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
I puked in a Subway parking lot, also had some occasional dry heaving A couple weeks ago I puked at a park too. Luckily my mom was there to watch DD while I went running for the bathroom!

March 15th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
oooh how embarrassing!

I can't think of anything yet. Thankfully I haven't peed or thrown up.
My most awkward moment--I was lying in bed when my lamp beside my bed started falling (its a crappy Ikea standing one). I grabbed it to stop it from falling and then realized as I was half hanging off the bed that because of my position and giant belly--I could not move. I looked so awkward
I had to call DH in for help and he came in and started laughing. He threatened to take a pic but I snapped at him.
LOL
jkgreen likes this.

March 15th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I throw up in public a lot as well as dry heave... Awesome. I also pee when I throw up sometimes, when its really forceful... luckly it has only been at home so far.

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

March 15th, 2013, 01:37 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
I don't spend much time around people, so thankfully all the embarrassing stuff has happened at home. I had to go back to wearing liners when I had bronchitis because I just couldn't hold it.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search