Can you feel the difference between

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OceanGirl

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 06:01 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
a kick and a punch?

I'm thinking most of the "bigger" movements and jabs are her kicking me and she is pretty low with them.

March 18th, 2013, 06:30 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't tell yet but sometimes I'm wondering if she's jabbing her elbow into me! At my cervical length check 2 weeks ago she was head down and had one of her hands punching my cervix. I'm still feeling the same jabs down there so I'm wondering if she's still in the same position.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 18th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Twin Mama
Nope, I'm still working on telling the difference between them and me, though I think I got that one down now.

March 18th, 2013, 07:01 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Nope, not yet! I just know he's moving all over in there.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
March 18th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Super Mommy
Last Monday, baby was lying diagonally and I think he still is. The punches come from the upper right side and the kicks come from the lower left side. Right now, he is more of a puncher than a kicker. The kicks feel like little flutters but the punches are sometimes so strong that the skin under my belly lifts up.
March 18th, 2013, 08:24 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
I'm 25 weeks and I can tell when I have a foot instead of a hand... I had a heel in my side last night and could feel the point of it with the flat of baby's foot...
March 18th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't really tell the difference right now, but I did feel his foot tonight! I was laying on thw couch and felt something poking me in the side. I reached down and could feel the outline of his teeny tiny leg and foot! I ccalled to dh and he ran down and was able to feel the same thing. I am not quite 21 weeks. This was the coolest thing ever though!
offthewallfilms likes this.
March 18th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nope, I've never been able to tell with any of my kids. It all pretty much feels the same to me. I do feel lighter taps and bigger kicks but they are so random that I have no clue what is what.

March 19th, 2013, 05:20 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LessthanThree View Post
Nope, I've never been able to tell with any of my kids. It all pretty much feels the same to me. I do feel lighter taps and bigger kicks but they are so random that I have no clue what is what.
ditto

March 19th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Veteran
Nope. I was really surprised to learn that the baby's head was down at my 21 week ultrasound because that's where I'd been feeling all the movement. Was she head butting me?
March 19th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Can definitely feel punches at my cervix. I'm assuming the bigger stronger movements are kicks but can't be sure. But I'm loving feeling all the movements!
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

March 19th, 2013, 09:52 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
not really...but whats funny about this baby girl is that she is breech ( normal at this stage ) and is laying on her tummy with her face to my back!! I feel little taps on the front of my tummy though sometimes and cant tell the difference.
March 19th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Super Mommy
no idea
March 19th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't really thought about it. Although the kicks are getting much harder.

March 19th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
this is my second baby I never have any idea what they are doing in there! She has been much stronger than my first however... she really catches me off guard. She also is a lot more active than my son was... just a mover and a shaker.

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

March 19th, 2013, 01:00 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
Nope, I have no idea..movements have gotten strong but no idea what is what. I mostly feel him down low & to the left, I'm sure it's a mixture of kicks & punches.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search