Tell me about your day

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 02:52 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I didn't have any creative ideas for a topic today so instead you wonderful ladies get to fill me in on your day so far

March 20th, 2013, 03:16 PM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woke up late.. Rushed to drop my oldest DD at school..
Home for breakfast and getting the other two kiddos dressed. ... YMCA .. Quick trip into Walmart to listen to my 4 year old beg for new pajamas, new squinkies, and all sorts of candy... Then home for lunch and nap time for the 2 year old.. And then I finished a book instead of cleaning.: I did do dishes.: then back to pick up my DD.. Then home work.. And now my dd and DH are headed to karate class. I'll hopefully squeeze in a shower and make dinner for when they get home

March 20th, 2013, 03:39 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stressful! I woke up still having cramps, had to take my 8 1/2 year old little dog to get a dental and he has a heart condition (he did great though!) and then ended up at my midwives office getting a fFN test. Now I'm just waiting for bedtime so I can lay on the couch and relax some.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No fun. Took my 19 month old to the doctor and came home with amoxi, prednisone, and levalbuteron (inhaler with a mask) for her as well as the impression I should go back to the doctor for myself for my coughing (already went to the doctor Monday for an ear infection, on amoxi). Had my four year old along. She does well but it's just frazzling taking little ones to the doctor, especially when your sick too.
March 20th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Super Mommy
Today was a snow day, so I got to sleep in late! DH is in Toronto on a business trip, so I REALLY slept! After that I was lazy and just watched TV and hung out with my dog and cats.
March 20th, 2013, 04:16 PM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Woke up, made dd' s lunch, got her up and fed breakfast, ate breakfast myself, then got her dressed. Dh took her to daycare while I started work. I showered during a morning break and read a book while I ate lunch. Picked her up from daycare after work and we got Italian ices for a snack. Then I unloaded the dishwasher and washed a bunch of other dishes. Then played with dd a bit and now she's watching tv while I veg a bit and think of what to do for dinner... probably leftover chicken made into wraps or quesadillas, or maybe just served with ketchup and veggies for her. Bedtime will be 7:30-8, then I have some more work to do. Dh won't be home til 9-10 since he was working down near Miami today. I'll pass out around 10. If I finish work before then I'll read or watch tv.

March 20th, 2013, 06:31 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
absolutely nothing fun or entertaining!!!
March 20th, 2013, 07:28 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Got up made me and the younger boys lunch (DH gets the big kids up and takes them to school, since he is just getting home from work). Vegged around for a little bit, made my 5 year old lunch and got him off to school. Laid the babe down for a nap, took a shower, went to my husbands dr appt for a consult for a vasectomy, McDonalds, Walmart, home...did some laundry, cleaning, pretended to take a nap haha...laundry, cleaning, kids to bed...now...this.
March 20th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Veteran
Standard day here. Woke up late (no time for my workout). Quick breakfast, then off to elder kid's gym/dance class. Home for lunch, then I spent the day researching homeschool curriculums while the kiddos played. Reading lesson for my elder one when Hubs got home, dinner, play/read time, bedtime for the kids, and now back to my computer for more research.
March 20th, 2013, 08:23 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I got up & got the boys off to school then went back to bed until DD woke up. Made breakfast, got ready, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, put away laundry, made a couple phone calls to reschedule my next Dr appt & another appt, paid a couple bills online, made lunch, played with DD until the boys got home. Did HW with the boys & we watched a movie. DH got home & we had dinner. I was planning on going grocery shopping but I feel like crap all the sudden so I'll probably go tomorrow.
March 20th, 2013, 08:32 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I got up this morning dragging butt! After lounging for a bit with Megan while she watched Spongebob then must have gotten into a super cleaning mode because that was all I did for a few hours. Cleaned the living room, my room, Megan's room, and deep cleaned the bathroom. Megan took a nap, I got a bath in that time then went to the grocery store for some WIC stuff and now home browsing the web.

March 20th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Woke up, ate breakfast with my daughter, checked my email regarding new submissions for work, and vacuumed. After that, I started a project that I have been putting off. There were some remaining boxes shoved in an upstairs closet. I pulled them out, sorted through, and moved a bnch of things toour outdoor storage closet. I served lunch in the middle of this pproject. Afterwards, we both got ready and headed to the YMCA for swim lessons. After the lesson, we stopped at Lowe s and bought a propane tank. I grilled chicken, pineapple, and basil sandwiches for dinner. Now I am having lots of Braxton hicks so I am taking a break. Afterwards, I will go finish my project in the loft, move some furniture around, and put London to bed. I have a bit more cleaning to do, a short workout, and thenn I'll relax before bed.
March 21st, 2013, 02:15 AM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woke up, breakfast, shower, all that usual stuff.
Went to work, it was cold, VERY WINDY and raining (yes, this time last week I was complaining about a heatwave... typical Melbourne)
My umbrella turned inside out and one of the metal pole bits blew away.
Caught the bus, which was delayed due to the weather.
Forgot my umbrella on the bus, which didn't really matter because it was broken anyway.
Caught a connecting bus.
Realised I was going to be late and caught a taxi the remainder of the way, $20, ugh.
Got to work only 10mins late.
Had preschool storytime, we read "Zac and Zeb and the make believe birthday party" by Sarah Massini, "Noni the pony" by Alison Lester, "Wow! Said the owl" by Tim Hopgood and "Whose Eyes?" by Jeannette Rowe. We also sang "Open shut them", "Heads and shoulders", "Four little candles", "Five little ducks" and "Twinkle twinkle".
Worked on my program for our special Easter event storytime next week.
Did some general library work, shelving, circulation and such.
Went home.
Went to the library near me on the way home (different library service) to pick up my reservations... yes I realise how silly that sounds, but the library service I work for is tiny and the one in the area I live is huge and they have much more than we do.
Got a call from the hospital in regards to their new "care format" and was told that I was allocated a midwife, will meet her in two weeks as she is one that I haven't met before.
Made some soup.
Now I am sitting down watching Nigella and using my laptop.

March 21st, 2013, 06:13 AM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
Yesterday, I went down to my hometown to spend some much needed time with my best friend. She miscarried and Tuesday she had her D&C. I did the only thing I knew how. I stopped at a grocery store and bought 2 tubs of Ben & Jerry's ice cream (chocolate therapy & cherry Garcia), then I went to the floral shop and had them whip her up a cheerful bouquet of flowers. We got our hair trimmed, ate at our comfort food place, went back to her house and cuddled, watched movies, ate our ice cream and was just us.

Today, I have a 4 hour shift at work.... Urg... I'm so tired!

March 21st, 2013, 10:24 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
woke up at 6:02am. left for work at 6:35am. got here at 6:55am and have been non-stop ever since! (major crisis on my project yesterday, so i'm dealing with strategies to resolve the problem today, plus doing my usual lab work and finishing a 30 page protocol that needs to be signed off by monday). i have a meeting this afternoon and hope to leave by 6pm. when i get home, i'll cook dinner (chicken, zesty potatoes, broccoli), play with DS, then it's bath and bedtime for him. lights out by 10pm (late i know - he's a night owl and it allows me to spend more time with him). i may or may not watch a DVRd show with DH and then i'll be in bed by 11pm. and repeat. my life is crazy.
March 21st, 2013, 10:47 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Yesterday Peyton and I were lazy in the morning. Then got showered and headed to town for grocery and Walmart shopping. Visited with my grandma for a bit. My mom came out last night to visit and we had salads for dinner and just hung out and played with Pey.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
March 21st, 2013, 05:00 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
My day was pretty standard. I went to class, stopped at home depot on the way home, and now I'm probably going to sew, read, or play GOW Judgement.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search