Tired of being sick!

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My four year old got a nasty cold/flu bug. Didn't leave the couch for three days. She got better but then my 19 month old got it. A few days of fevers like sis but then the congestion and coughing just stuck around. I got sick next and my congestion apparently led to an ear infection. So Monday I went to the doctor for the ear infection and today my 19 month old went to the doctor to see about the congestion and coughing and make sure she wasn't getting an ear infection since she was playing with her ears (she hasn't been running any fevers since the first couple days but a week of congestion/coughing is long enough to try to wait it out for me, especially since I painfully found out the congestion can lead to ear infection). Be happy when everybody is just healthy again!!! AT least the husband has stayed healthy.

On the plus side, baby Cooper is getting more active again. He was freaking me out a little because he became less active the last week when I've been sick. I've been doing the kick counts to be cautious even though the doctor hasn't said to start them yet. He's moving away right now
March 20th, 2013, 03:18 PM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
We've all been sick, too.. except hubby thank goodness!! I seem to be catching EVERYTHING! I am on the tail end of a respiratory infection and was up all night coughing. But I think that means it should be clearing up soon.
March 20th, 2013, 05:23 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
aah man...no fun. Hopefully the little one will not develop an ear infection and hope yours goes away fast with the least amount of pain!!!

I been batteling a sinus/cough thing too...thankfully the little ones are doing ok.

March 21st, 2013, 09:01 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we've been sick too - it's no fun! hope everyone in your house is finally on the mend!
March 21st, 2013, 09:57 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Sickness has been awful this year!! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
March 21st, 2013, 04:04 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Ugh sounds like a miserable household I hope it passes quickly!

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
March 21st, 2013, 05:43 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
Unfortunately, we can relate in our household..I'm so sick of being sick!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search