Monday Moans and Groans

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By .:fearless:.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2013, 09:28 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Alright ladies anything to get off your chest today?

March 25th, 2013, 09:44 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I have to clean and polish all of my stainless and I have a doc appt and I already have the begining of a headache and I feel tired and worn out and I could go on and on and on and on...BUT I will spare you all!!
March 25th, 2013, 09:51 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
My sister flies in tonight to visit for the week. I'm happy to see her, but in general, house guests stress me out. Earlier in the month my mom and aunt were here for a long weekend, and two weeks ago my other sister was here for a week. I have to make sure the house is cleaned, take off work, take Juliet out of daycare and throw off her routines, and find activities to do to amuse us that won't cost a ton of money. Plus the weather is only supposed to be in the 60s and all my Maryland relatives want to come down to swim and go to the beach, but it's too cold! It's only been cold when they come visit too

March 25th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My body aches this morning and I just feel so unmotivated. Not sleeping well is totally kicking my booty.

March 25th, 2013, 10:16 AM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
very moody today dont feel like being bother with anything ... on top of that im having contraction again they are not as frequent but it like every 20 mins AND i think im leaking fluid.... I DONT WANT TO END UP BACK IN THE HOSPITAL!... so ready to cry

March 25th, 2013, 10:27 AM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've got a crazy headache that I know is from the nifedipine and my cheeks are super pink and warm from it. I'm still having contractions on and off and hoping they aren't doing anything! I want to get out of the house but I'm trying to stay home even though my doctor said I could I to the grocery store if I took it easy.

Imani, I hope you aren't leaking fluid and your contractions calm down!!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 25th, 2013, 10:41 AM
thanks sethgirl ( what is your name) hope yours stop too ... im on the same meds as u but the only side effect i have is feeling down how often do u take yours?

March 25th, 2013, 10:52 AM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I keep forgetting to put my name in my siggy, it's Colleen. I had the headaches when I took it with DS2 but not the warm and red skin. I take it 6 hrs then 12 hrs then 6 and back and forth. I think they're going to change it to just every 6-8 though because when I hit about 7-8 hrs after taking it I start getting more intense contractions.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 25th, 2013, 11:11 AM
oh ok im taking mines every 8 hrs... well let hope it works for both of us and we dont end up in the hospital again

March 25th, 2013, 11:28 AM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
My therapist canceled today. I was really looking forward to seeing her. Two weeks between appointments gets kind of long sometimes. SO today will be another day of doing nothing, nada, zip.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
March 25th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have heartburn that I am pretty sure will end me, I haven't been sleeping well which makes me really tired and my eyes sting, and I am achey... other than that things are great.

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

March 25th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Super Mommy
My parents are coming for Easter weekend, which is great, but they sometimes feel they're at liberty to criticize my housekeeping skills and the way I organize my apartment. It drives me crazy. Last time they were here at Thanksgiving, I got quite angry about it and told them that if they continued to do it, they would no longer be welcome at my house (they're always welcome to come see their grandchild, of course, but they can get a hotel if they can't hold their tongues). They chalked it up to my "pregnancy hormones" so I'm not sure they took it very seriously. We will see how this weekend goes.
March 25th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I really hope that our ladies with contractions start feeling better soon! I also really hope you aren't leaking fluid, as I know that necessitates a trip to the hospital.

I am actually having a pretty great day! I just have a couple minor complaints. One is that people stillcan't tell I'm pregnant. I have a visible stomach bulge but apparently I just look pudgy to strangers. Lol I normally wouldn't care, but it's hard to book maternity gigs when I don't look pregnant and I'm getting too big for most nonmaternity castings.

My other moan is I developed a really bad pain in my lower back/taillbone that is making me limp. Annoying.
March 25th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Veteran
My biggest moans are typical pregnancy stuff: no sleep, back/hip pain, feeling huge, etc.

I will be seeing some family on Easter who don't know I'm pregnant, though they will when they see me. I am kind of dreading their comments. They'll be mostly nice, but they tend to be people who say whatever pops into their heads, and something is likely to be jack-***** in tone.
March 25th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The fridge at work looks like people are having a competition to see who can grow the most mould. So far, two month old risotto appears to be winning. Eww.

March 25th, 2013, 08:36 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't really have a moan. I was rather lazy today, and that actually makes me just as sore, if not more than if I am up and doing stuff all day. I am blaming it on the freak snow storm we had

My husband is working his butt off this week (6pm-9am) so that we can save some extra money for a trip in May to Tennessee for a friends wedding. I miss my DH

My youngest will be a year old here very shortly, and I am NOT dealing with it well. Everyone says "oh you will have a new one". Yes, I will. I don't want a new one, I want him to stay my baby. *stomping my foot* haha
MeggysMommy likes this.
March 25th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Twin Mama
work is stressing me out, i could be off in 3-6 weeks and i have so much to do. on the other hand i have so much to do for the babies and to get ready that my head is going to explode. i need time to slowly clean house cuz i just dont have the energy to whip it all out like I did before. oh and our weekend are filling up fast and it buggs me... i feel like I can't do the stuff I need to do! can i repeat a couple weeks here, please?

March 25th, 2013, 10:36 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I didn't really have a moan until tonight when I was headed to a friend's house for dinner and my stomach started hurting really badly I'm thinking it was just BH but they were so uncomfortable. Moo and I only stayed for like 30 mins and I felt bad having to rush out but I really didn't want to drive back across town in more pain.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search