Crazy preggo alert!

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jersey_gray

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2013, 09:41 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I had to share this here because I figured someone could relate...hopefully!!

Pregnancy & I just don't get along this time around. I had 22 weeks of nausea & vomiting, now that's fine & I'm hormonal, sore, full of heartburn & Braxton hicks.

I've had a bad headache all week & today I did chores, ran errands then spent 2 hours at the grocery store..when I got home DH was mowing the lawn so I carried in all the groceries myself & put them away, cooked dinner then did dishes..at the end of it all I was cranky, my head was pounding, my back & feet were killing me & I was having painful BH..so I said something to hubby about how I was feeling & he said "you sure have been complaining a lot lately" & I started bawling!! LOL he was kidding & I knew it but I was having a crazy pregnant moment & I couldn't take it any more! I feel nuts!! He redeemed himself by getting the kids to bed & reading their bedtime story, etc while I relaxed so I'm feeling a bit better now..but today has definitely been one of those days!
March 29th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Pregnancy has definitely not been as enjoyable this time around for me either, though not nearly as bad it sounds as yours has been. Hope it gets better for you. Are you feeling the baby move much? That's always amazing, even when the rest of the pregnancy is miserable.
jkgreen likes this.
March 30th, 2013, 07:43 AM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
Hugs!!! I so know the feeling Pgancy has not been enjoyable for me either .. I actually cried the other day because i felt like it was unfair that i counldnt enjoy it at all.... Sorry you are feeling down .. hope you are feeling better today.

March 30th, 2013, 11:11 AM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
Baby moves a lot, I love it

Once I had a chance to sit down & relax I felt a lot better & had to laugh at myself I'm so not a cryer or complainer..I feel life this has been a tough pregnancy but I'm trying to enjoy it. I know tons of people would gladly take my place to have a healthy baby so I try not to take it for granted even on rough days!
March 30th, 2013, 12:38 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Aww man, I hate those moments! Pregnancy isn't always rainbows and flowers, as we all well know (well, except me - I've had it easy). You have every right to have a bad day like anyone else

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
March 30th, 2013, 12:44 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Awwww...I definitely have those moments too!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
March 30th, 2013, 05:49 PM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hugs! I'll be the first to admit that I hate being pregnant. Besides 1st tri not being able to keep anything down, I have fairly easy pregnancies. And I still hate it! I've been through a loss and wanted this baby more than anything, but I'll be happy to never have to go through this again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search