Anyone not have a name yet?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Veteran
No final decision yet, but narrowed down to two.
April 24th, 2013, 08:47 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
So last night at 2am when I couldn't sleep and DH was trying to go to sleep we discussed names for an hour and finally made some headway. We've agreed 80% on April Robin. This was the only name that DH said sounded good with Megan and that he could see us using. The only reason we are 80% agreed is he said he has the right to come up with a better name before that but I think she will be April

April 24th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
We have nothing set in stone. Right now DH likes Cooper for a boy and I'm seeing how it grows on me. I thought I didn't like Presley anymore but now I'm kinda goin back to it since I'd like to stay with the P name if its a girl to go with DD's. the other girl name I like is Mackenzie but not sure if that's too common since we're trying to stay away from super common names....since we don't know the gender I'm thinking we'll wait to officially decide until after baby is born.
Jessifer likes this.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
April 24th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea131 View Post
We have nothing set in stone. Right now DH likes Cooper for a boy and I'm seeing how it grows on me. I thought I didn't like Presley anymore but now I'm kinda goin back to it since I'd like to stay with the P name if its a girl to go with DD's. the other girl name I like is Mackenzie but not sure if that's too common since we're trying to stay away from super common names....since we don't know the gender I'm thinking we'll wait to officially decide until after baby is born.
It's so funny your daughter is Peyton and you're thinking of Mackenzie, because when my sister found out I was pregnant, she immediately told me that those were HER names and that I couldn't take them.
April 26th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Veteran
We have two that we like but nothing in stone. I won't rule out the possibility of an entirely different name either. It's so hard!
April 27th, 2013, 10:01 PM
marriedtoamountie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I *think* if it's a boy we'll go with Lachlan and a little girl Leighton Stuck on the "L" names.

April 28th, 2013, 03:30 AM
MamaLemonade's Avatar ~~Whitney~~
We are a 100 % sure on Tucker James. Have been since week 19. But of they were wrong on gender this kid will still be tucker between a bet with my FIL that the us teach was totally correct & monogrammed items I refuse to change it. She will just be Tucker Eliane lol
Mommy to:C(5), M(4), T(1), awaiting #4
Married to my <3 since 8/09

April 28th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Veteran
I love the name Tucker.

We're still wavering. At this point it's between Andrew and Alexander. I like Zachary, but DH says it's a no-go on that one.
April 28th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Gini_3boys's Avatar Super Mommy
So DH and I have agreed on the name Tanner. Now onto choosing a middle name. He jokingly said Hyde last night....I gave him the dirtiest look for that one lol

Devin - 06/29/2004 Riley - 03/01/2007 Kyler - 07/20/2010 Tanner - 07/30/2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search