"BD" attempt...(TMI?) :(

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2013, 08:39 PM
mommamuffin's Avatar Super Mommy
So last night Steve & I tried to DTD...it was TERRIBLE. I seriously ended up crying from it being so uncomfortable/borderline painful.

I feel bad because I have told him no repeatedly pretty much since I got pregnant (we've only DTD once since conception)...because I remember it being awful with I was pregnant with DD. So, finally, last night I'm like yeah let's give it a go...

Then I felt awful and in pain and he just felt bad for me and we both just fell asleep. Is anyone else in this situation? I doubt I'm the only one that hates sex pregnant!

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.
April 25th, 2013, 08:50 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on pelvic rest and have been for 6 weeks now :/ I remember it being very uncomfortable when we tried when I was pregnant with DS2. I'm sure DH will say we should try when my bed rest is up but I already know it'll be uncomfortable.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

April 25th, 2013, 09:05 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There are times that it is painful, and if not...I am hurting significantly afterwards. I still do though, cause I wanna lol!
April 25th, 2013, 09:51 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
My hubby has been working like crazy so we're not doing it as often as usual but when we do its still enjoyable, but I'm so big now that it takes awhile to see what will work & for me to get comfortable lol I definitely miss non-pregnant sex!
April 25th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Veteran
my HG stopped any hope of DTD until about 21 weeks :/ and by then {TMI} everything had become tighter- it was really painful and i kept shutting my OH down...we have slowly been attempting again recently and i must say that the pain has gone maybe the fear of it hurting is causing you to tense up therefore causing the pain when you try. im no expert lol just a quick theory
April 26th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My sex drive is through the roof but penetrative sex is too uncomfortable, not painful, but too tight and my uterus clenches up, so we haven't been doing that in a while and been doing other things instead.

April 26th, 2013, 01:23 AM
LittleMomma09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am fine while DTD but after about an hour my hips and pelvis start hurting. I end up being in pain when I walk the whole next day.

April 26th, 2013, 06:16 AM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
Ha. I was going to mention this about a week ago, but obviously decided against it. But, yeah, no matter how much lubricant we use, it is still uncomfortable. Plus, this may sound weird, but I don't feel anything. It's like I'm numb. I feel penetration which feels uncomfortable, but after that nothing. No g-spot, no anything. Is the extra blood flow making it uncomfortable? I feel very swollen. My husband likes it... no surprise, but he understood when i told him. Clitoris stimulation is about the only thing that works for me now...
mommamuffin and apradams like this.

April 26th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Glad to hear I'm not totally alone on this! I know that some women get this hugely increased sex drive when they're pregnant, but not me...I just have no interest in it (didn't with DD either) and it being so uncomfortable when we try is not encouraging me at all!

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.
April 26th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Gini_3boys's Avatar Super Mommy
Ugh...that's about all I have to say about that lol It's not enjoyable at all for me right now. It's very uncomfortable and most times painful but I still do it about once a week just to keep DH content.

Devin - 06/29/2004 Riley - 03/01/2007 Kyler - 07/20/2010 Tanner - 07/30/2013
April 26th, 2013, 07:59 AM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
In the first trimester, I loved sex!!! It was amazing... Then the bigger I got... The less I enjoyed it. Luckily for me though, my husband has been working a ton of hours and hasn't been interested in sex either... I did tell him that I felt bad, like I was neglecting him. He told me when I am, he'll let me know. Good to know..

April 26th, 2013, 08:45 AM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
my hubby is actually the one more scared then anything else .. me im always ready to take the risk but it so hasnt happen ... Ever since ive been on bedrest which been forever theres been no BD here ... We do other things from time to time but i tend to want more then that. I wonder if it would be unconfortable i dont even know I told hubby when i get off bedrest at 36 weeks we going in ....lol

April 26th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd say my drive is up or normal but my hips are so sore that its pretty uncomfortable to have sex. My husband is always ready to go but he understands and doesn't want to cause me any pain. We've resorted to other things to keep us both happy. Also feeling and looking huge are not helping things.

April 26th, 2013, 11:45 AM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
No advice or commiseration to give. We are not an "active" couple in that way, mostly because I just don't like it in general.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
April 26th, 2013, 07:37 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate pregnant sex...everything feels numb. I can orgasm but it feels like nothing and I'm just not turned on to begin with. Combine with DH is weirded out by pregnant belly's. So we are done with sex till after baby is here. We stopped last time around 5.5 months and I think this time even earlier. Looking forward to getting back into the groove once we both are feeling it again.
April 26th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Twin Mama
Yep, only a few times DTD since I found out I was pregnant. The last time was incredibly painful despite a ton of lube. I also don't really get turned on right now, maybe its because I feel like I look like hell and am so not sexy. Or its the pain, weight, sounding like i just ran a mile all the time. I told DH 8 weeks PP we can revisit DTD possibly... if we are not sleep deprived zombies.

April 27th, 2013, 08:46 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate pregnant sex! I feel like an unattractive whale. And DH is weirded out by pregnant bellies. It's been a month, and I'm kinda hoping to avoid it until PP.
April 27th, 2013, 09:34 AM
getnthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im totally turned off by myself add to that the baby starts moving and interupting the moment. Im super sore afterwards. It wasnt like this with my first pregnancy. I honestly would be completely fine without till after 6 weeks post partum. I know my dh wouldnt be though...
mommamuffin likes this.

April 27th, 2013, 09:25 PM
I would be so totally fine with nothing until PP. I don't think Steve would agree, but I can dream, right?

I can't help LOLing at some of the stuff you ladies have said. Like baby moving in the middle of it...especially because that happened to me with DD!

April 27th, 2013, 09:50 PM
marriedtoamountie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ha ha ha, the first two pregnancies I think we DTD once or twice each for the whole duration, this pregnancy I'm like... okay. I dunno, it's been pretty good. The only thing is that I feel really swollen down there as well, which isn't fabulous to feel like you're walking around with 1/2 vagina and 1/2 cantaloupe down there. DH thinks its great, and I'm not completely repulsed by the idea yet, so I'll humour him Could be that my DH is going through some wicked training for work, so for me he's getting buffer/hotter - awesome end of the stick for me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search