C-SEC recommended recovery items

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By doodoosmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Veteran
Who here can suggest what they found handy as recovery items?

I have had 2 c-sec and i didnt really do anything special.
Im considering buying one of those abdomend belly brace belt things though for post surgery
April 30th, 2013, 09:48 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I didn't do much with getting special items after my c/section. Though I was always wanting one of the support bands. Heard they help a lot.

May 1st, 2013, 06:42 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
I didnt get anything special last time - I wasn't really planning on a c-section - but I had a quick, easy recovery. I can't think of anything specific I'm planning to get this time either.

May 1st, 2013, 07:21 AM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine also wasnt planned but I had an easy recovery. I did have one of those support bands but I never wore it. I cant think of anything specific I will buy in case I end up with another.
May 1st, 2013, 10:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a support band and it was ok. I don't think it helped too much. I think the most helpful thing I had during my recovery was my husband. I really needed to take it easy and he did everything for me until I could do it on my own. I plan to have him around this time too

May 1st, 2013, 05:10 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I have had 2 c-sections so far, this will be #3. I can't think of anything I will specifically buy to help with recovery but I'll probably wear a lot of sundresses after surgery to avoid my pants rubbing on the scar.

My hubby is going to be gone a lot after baby is born so i'll probably go a few days before surgery and stock up on snacks and easy meals so that I don't have to worry about cooking, usually after my surgeries he takes care of all of that. My 8 year old is a HUGE help though, he is so excited about the baby he always talks about how he can't wait to help me take care of him.
Logiesmomma likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search