Final 10

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 07:02 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am at 31.1 weeks so I am under 9 weeks! WOO! It has FLEW by and the rest will too (except the last few which I am already dreading haha). I am super busy this month and have stuff planned out every weekend for the month of may...THEN June hits and it is pretty much on anytime after that! I prefer to make it to 38/39 weeks, and I am sure I will as all but my first have been born at 38 or later. I am surprisngly feeling great still, considering. I don't get much sleep with my 1 year old and I am constantly on the go and always doing something...but I think that helps!
NinjaCakes likes this.
May 1st, 2013, 07:38 PM
mommamuffin's Avatar Super Mommy
I've still got another 12+ weeks left until EDD, but thank you for mentioning we're getting down to the nitty gritty final ten! I hadn't thought of it that way, and it makes it feel SO much closer.

Closer...yikes! I better get started on the dressers! And fixing the book shelf...and sending my baby gifts...and washing the clothes...and ordering more diapers...and paying the bills ahead...

Crap.

But, really, I am excited to meet this baby!
NinjaCakes likes this.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.
May 1st, 2013, 08:40 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I have appx 11-12wks until my due date. That still seems like a lifetime to me. All of my friends who while pregnant with their 2nd child would say "Oh its much different being pregnant with no children as opposed to being pregnant with a toddler". I don't think so at least for right now or the last 7 months. When I was pregnant with Megan I was working and in school full time so I feel like while yes rather long it seemed to go by quicker. I'm kinda looking forward to being done and holding my baby because I'm getting super uncomfortable and can barely get around with out some sort of complaint. I know it is frustrating DH and honestly I'm frustrated too. This part seems so different from Megan's pregnancy and I haven't quite figured out why yet.

May 1st, 2013, 09:21 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbaby View Post

p.s. Also, I'd love to see the rest of your resume. So far I know librarian, pole dancer, and food safety person.

Funnily enough, pole dancer never makes it onto the official resume.

It's really not that impressive.

Following high school I went to the National Institute of Circus Arts where I sustained a back injury and gad to re-evaluate my 'plans'.
Studied Early Childhood Education, which was when money was beyond tight, I worked at an adult store because I was 19 and had watched Amelie one too many times, which was where another staff member pointed me in the direction of pole dancing for good money.
Once I graduated I quit all that and worked at a primary school in the before and after school care (hence the food safety as I was rostered on as the breakfast cook) and did reading recovery during school hours.
The 'plan' was to work for a year then study teaching, but I was doing the reading recovery in the school library and fell in love with it, so after a year I ended up studying for my diploma of librarianship.
So I am now a children's librarian.

It kind of all rolls together.

Oh, and during high school I worked at The Pancake Parlour on weekends and Thursday and Friday nights. I gained so much weight there, we got to eat free pancakes.
mjbaby likes this.

May 2nd, 2013, 05:19 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
9.5 weeks to go. It's gone so quick! I want it to slow down a bit! Have so much still to get done. Im feeling a little emotional about it actually. This may very well be my last pregnancy so I want to really enjoy these last weeks. My pregnancy hasn't been perfect by any means. Feeling tired, varicose veins and a touch of spd, but other than that I've been going well. Absolutely love feeling bubs move inside me. I think it's such a privelage and a blessing to carry a child. It's a beautiful time, and despite having a few rough pregnancies I really do love it! Very much looking forward to welcoming a new little blessing into our family though
NinjaCakes likes this.
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 2nd, 2013, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow! So only 9 weeks left or even less. I gave birth to my first @ 39 weeks.

I am excited to meet the baby and not be pregnant anymore (even though its been a fairly easy pregnancy) however I'm not in any rush. I have to work until June 28 and its SOO busy here that I can't imagine leaving any earlier!

Also no nursery set up yet or name picked out.
I keep saying I need more time!! LOL

May 2nd, 2013, 11:55 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamuffin View Post
I've still got another 12+ weeks left until EDD, but thank you for mentioning we're getting down to the nitty gritty final ten!
I do too! Given that they gave me the steroid shots for her lungs though, and that my cervix is already so short, I'm guessing it won't be quite that long.

It is really nice to know I'm not alone in some of my feelings. I know pregnancy is a very unique experience, but some emotions are surely somewhat universal. I'm really glad that so many shared their honest feelings no matter what they are! We all deserve to have that opportunity. Thank you for sharing, I know it isn't easy in a world full of people who are ready to jump your butt over every frown and worry.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
May 3rd, 2013, 07:06 PM
Twin Mama
very mixed emotions.

I am absolutely terrified. I have 9 weeks left MAX, as DR wont let me go past 38 weeks. More than likely I have 7 weeks or less. It scares me so much. I feel like I am going to be a horrible and unprepared mother... and I'm going to fail them from the start. Thats just th beginning of the laundry list of FTM of twins fears...

At the same time I am excited to meet them, see them, hold them ect since they have been inside me for months. I feel them every day, I can't wait to be able to kiss thier little faces every day. I am excited to see my husband be a daddy.

May 4th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Veteran
I'm getting really, really excited I was nervous and a bit antsy until last weekend when we had a 3d ultrasound. Now that I've seen her sweet face I just can't wait until she's in my arms.
NinjaCakes likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search