Weekend Check In

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By doodoosmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2013, 09:12 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Who is here this weekend? Anything exciting going on?

May 5th, 2013, 09:22 AM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
Me! Nothing too exciting. Going to vacuum and get the last stuff out of the nursery then hopefully look at paint colors today and get an idea of what kind of colors I want to do in baby's room Other than that.. lazy day!
May 5th, 2013, 09:36 AM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I was soo busy yesterday so I only stopped in quickly last night but we don't have any big plans today. I feel like I'm starting to nest more, yesterday I was shopping all day and got home and was soo sore I could barely move but I still ended up scrubbing every nook and cranny in my kitchen, organizing baby stuff and switching out all the kids winter clothes for summer clothes. Then I woke up this morning and made a huge breakfast, did dishes, 2 loads of laundry so far, organized bathroom cabinets and now I am getting ready to sweep and mop the floors.
GranolaMamaOf3 likes this.
May 5th, 2013, 10:22 AM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Birthday party

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
May 5th, 2013, 10:50 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I'm here! We're doing some (much needed) spring cleaning all around the house. I feel like we've made a little bit of a dent!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
May 5th, 2013, 11:02 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
I'm here! I went grocery shopping yesterday, and then came home and made dinner and started bread dough (which is rising to bake now) and cleaned the kitchen. Today my hubby is working, so we didn't go to church. I should fold some laundry, but I'm getting ready to go put my boys down for a nap, and I'll probably nap too.

May 5th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yesterday, we went to a really fun birthday party for my daughter's best friend. It was great! Right now, I am getting ready to g downtown for a pregnancy awareness event. So fun!
May 5th, 2013, 12:26 PM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
I'm around... dh left early this morning and will be gone all week. Dd and I went to the science center this morning, just hanging out this afternoon. Currently fighting dd on her "quiet rest time" since she doesn't nap... She's been coming out of her room like every 5 minutes

May 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
We had a cookout with the neighbors and my husbands friend. He brought his puppies which made my dog ecstatic. Today we went to the shopping... We bought a wheelbarrow, weed whacker, went to goodwill- bought a chair with a back for my vanity and my hubby painted it and I'll upholster it later. My stool was breaking, I'm pretending it has nothing to do with my baby weight gain. And grocery shopping. I cleaned my bathroom, attempted to dig up the garden... Nope, I got too warm. Now I'm just focusing on laundry.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search