pre-baby blues

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 06:08 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i feel like i have the baby blues, but the baby is still inside me! with 2 weeks to go, i cry all.the.time. i am an emotional wreck, for no apparent reason. is anyone else going through this or have gone through this with past pregnancies. i was def not this emotional at the end with DS. i never really got the baby blues with him either. gah, i'm a wreck!
June 17th, 2013, 06:51 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Over the weekend I was having this problem, but I wasn't sure if it was a mix of me being super uncomfortable and a cranky 2yr old.

June 17th, 2013, 06:59 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggysMommy View Post
Over the weekend I was having this problem, but I wasn't sure if it was a mix of me being super uncomfortable and a cranky 2yr old.
I have a very short fuse with my DD lately. Part of it is because of everything going on right now, but she's also extra sensitive lately so any time I raise my voice she just breaks down crying. And she's extra whiny, won't nap, etc. I wonder how I'm going to manage with 2.

June 17th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Veteran
I don't know if I'd call it blues exactly, but my mood has been... well... not great lately. I am more short-tempered with my kids, and with Hubby. In fact, I was so pissed at him the other night because he wanted to sleep in bed with me (I've been making him sleep in another room because of his snoring) that I was screaming and yanking his pillow out from under his head. This is not like me. Not that I am super even tempered all the time, but I am not usually irrational.

I've also been crying more about little things... like something sappy I see on Facebook.

I am pretty sure this is because I am SO READY for this baby to be born. Not just because I am physically uncomfortable, but also because, well, I am just ready to move on to the next phase.
June 17th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I'm way more emotional lately. Not horrible or anything but just silly stuff makes me upset (mad) and then I end up crying bc I'm upset. Crazy hormones!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
June 17th, 2013, 09:52 AM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
I to am very short tempered and emotional ... I don't like the feeling at all

June 17th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -erin- View Post
I have a very short fuse with my DD lately. Part of it is because of everything going on right now, but she's also extra sensitive lately so any time I raise my voice she just breaks down crying. And she's extra whiny, won't nap, etc. I wonder how I'm going to manage with 2.
Yep this is exactly how it has been here too.

June 17th, 2013, 01:32 PM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
I went through a spell for a week of having tons of anxiety. It was TERRIBLE! Things that bothered me the whole week don't even make me flinch now. It was definitely hormone related I think.
June 17th, 2013, 07:32 PM
So I thought I was doing well today until DH and I went out and about while SIL had Megan. Everything was ticking me off and then DH was getting annoyed which didn't help me at all. I think I jinxed myself by thinking about pre-baby blues.

June 17th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Twin Mama
you are so not alone, i cry a lot. i just get sad and feel awful and it all gets to me, stupid hormones. hang in there ladies, we are almost done!

June 17th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Veteran
had this last week. im over it now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search