Weekend doings???

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tela
  • 1 Post By Easton's Mommy
  • 1 Post By Aramsamsam

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2013, 09:06 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Anyone feeling up to getting out and about?
July 6th, 2013, 09:09 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We've been going out a lot to try to walk this baby out, lol! Just running errands and walking the mall (excessive heat warning in effect here, so we stay in the a/c). Today we're headed to Home Depot and to the mall again!
AmiraX4 likes this.
July 6th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Super Mommy
I went to the grocery store this morning and that in itself exhausted me because it was so hot. I also think I pulled a groin muscle last week doing squats trying to get this baby to come down, so walking now is fairly painful. My June public transit pass expired and I didn't buy a new one for July since I'm not working anymore. I could go to the mall to kill time but paying a subway fare of $3 to and $3 from is out of the question.

So I think just staying at home with the a/c, hiding from the heat, is the plan.

Come to think of it, my plan is to get this baby OUT by Monday... so the above is actually plan B.
July 6th, 2013, 09:46 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I'm thinking of taking Megan to the children's museum and then maybe the mall. It has been nicer out so I'd rather go do these things now when it isn't so hot.

July 6th, 2013, 11:29 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
We just got back from lowes and target, so I'm taking a break before working on setting up and unpacking my bathroom, closet and bedroom.

July 6th, 2013, 11:35 AM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
I am planning a trip to target to return a few things today or tomorrow. I am trying to stay out of the heat! I still have stuff I want to get done at home but at the same time I want to try and relax & nap while I can. Who knows when baby will show up!
July 6th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am busy, busy, busy today! My baby shower is tomorrow morning, which means waking up early and taking a 4 hour drive to get there. I am so excited! I better not go into labor before I get back. Lol Today, I am prepping for the shower by preparing crafts, buying supplies, and baking batches of macarons. If I have time, I'll clean the house too.
July 6th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We went to Menards today and I couldn't even get out of the truck... I got nauseous driving there so stayed in the truck while DH and DS ran inside. DH is in the process of redoing our whole bedroom. When we moved in it had bright blue carpet and grossly painted white walls... when we painted the nursery I talked DH into redoing our bedroom as well so he ripped up the nasty blue carpet and laid wood floors down and painted the walls and today is in the process of putting down new floor boards and trim. I am laying in my bed assisting when he needs it.
NinjaCakes likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

July 6th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Super Mommy
I seem to be spending the day in false labor, hoping it turns to real labor. I'm just staying out of the heat and trying to rest and tidy up.
AmiraX4 likes this.
July 6th, 2013, 02:49 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Totally. We were supposed to go to a state park tomorrow for a family picnic/ hike. Not sure if we still are. I hope so!

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
July 6th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Twin Mama
NOPE!

Watching NASCAR, making corn bread, and enjoying our last weekend as a family of 2 (or 4 if you ask DH cuz he ads the furbabies)

July 6th, 2013, 07:55 PM
getnthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been looking at apartments condos and houses to move into Aug. It has been all over town stressful and busy. I got my hair done today. I went to grocery store and was sick too. I then made 2 meals 1 for a friend who had her baby last week. One for me!

July 6th, 2013, 09:18 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramsamsam View Post
I seem to be spending the day in false labor, hoping it turns to real labor. I'm just staying out of the heat and trying to rest and tidy up.
ooooowww weeeee Heidi I really hope this turns in to IT for you!!

Come little one and meet your big brother!!!!!! FX'd
July 6th, 2013, 09:35 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton's Mommy View Post
I am laying in my bed assisting when he needs it.
That is a crucial role in the renovation process!

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search