38 week appt tomorrow...(rant)

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2013, 08:35 PM
mommamuffin's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm getting a little anxious which isn't like me at all. I'm finally getting to the point where I just want to have this baby out of my belly and in my arms. I want him/her to meet Isabelle and Steve and be happy and healthy and complete our little family.

Tomorrow I have an NST and he may want me to schedule an ultrasound. Baby has been a good size and my GD #s have been good so we shouldn't need to induce before 40 weeks...besides I'd really like to go on my own this time...knocking on wood for the 12th! DDs bday is April 12 mine is November 14 my god son is October 16 and Steve is August 18...so we love our even #s and it'd be super convenient if both my kids had birthdays in the 12th haha.

Anyway I guess because the bags are now packed and I'm mostly wrapped up with stuff at work I'm ready for this to be over and getting anxious and uncomfortable...

Plus I'm feeling very nervous and guilty in terms of the attention I am going to take away from my daughter.

Rant over!

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.
July 7th, 2013, 08:58 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I'm anxious too!! I hope your appointment goes well and I'll keep my fingers crossed that baby comes on the 12th.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
July 7th, 2013, 09:27 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I'm anxious/excited to hear if you have a boy or a girl!

July 7th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you get your even number birthday!!

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

July 7th, 2013, 10:37 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Oh thats cool how the birthdays go up in even 2's ..12,14,16,18!!

I hope it works out for you too and I totally get the dates thing we kinda have a trend as well but just with meaning not as laid out as yours!

Thats awesome your GD has been good too!! wooohoo!
July 7th, 2013, 11:04 PM
getnthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like i could have typed your post myself. I totally want the baby but I want it to happen on its own. I know if I ***** to my ob shes the type to help me into an induction which is not me unless medically needed. I want to wait till the dates are higher because of the Golden Birthday thing! Im the 1st so that sucked. My dd is the 25th so thats ideal...I have no idea if I could go that long Im due the 18th. But it drives me crazy to have zero control and be a parent to a dd who needs me too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search