How was your weekend??

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By LilSunshine
  • 1 Post By AmiraX4
  • 1 Post By MeggysMommy
  • 2 Post By Easton's Mommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2013, 07:57 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Ours was great, but busy! Today is my birthday so we spent the weekend visiting different people, made a trip to IKEA, etc. I was hoping to share my b'day with baby....but no such luck (unless he comes in the next 2 hours ).
getnthere likes this.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
July 7th, 2013, 08:20 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Good weekend. DH took all the kids blueberry/raspberry picking on Friday. DH then took them to the rodeo on saturday night ( they were gone until midnight!!) I got to do alot of baby shopping and today also we got the kids some new golf club sets and water sprayers new dolls ect.

The highlight of my weekend was however my new treadmill with calorie counter and heart rate meter on the handles...ect....im super excited !! I really need it to help in my weight loss after baby and burning calories and things since it will be hard to leave the house for awhile. yyeahhh....i just want to get back into shape!!
getnthere likes this.
July 7th, 2013, 08:31 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Pretty decent weekend. Yesterday I took Megan to a bounce place with her bff and they had a blast until the meltdowns started. Then I decided to walk the mall with Megan and all that did was make me tired and give me a headache. Today didn't do much until the afternoon when we went for a bbq at DHs store. Now it is relaxing time with a bath.
getnthere likes this.

July 7th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My husband worked all weekend so my mom came to watch the kids for me since I'm still too sore to run after all of them on my own. Nothing fun or exciting here.

July 7th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Easton's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It was pretty nice. DH had a 4 day weekend so he has been doing a bunch of my honey do list. I must be nesting a little bit because I bought a steam mop today and have been going crazy with it.
LilSunshine and getnthere like this.

Thank you Vicki for my AMAZING siggy!

July 7th, 2013, 10:15 PM
getnthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am exhausted I spent the weekend looking for a new place to live. andt hen today cleaning. I just caught a cold and that is exhausting me. Im kinda moody. I just feel bored and busy if that makes any sense. Im stir crazy but too exhausted to enjoy it.

July 8th, 2013, 07:46 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by getnthere View Post
I am exhausted I spent the weekend looking for a new place to live. andt hen today cleaning. I just caught a cold and that is exhausting me. Im kinda moody. I just feel bored and busy if that makes any sense. Im stir crazy but too exhausted to enjoy it.
I've got that "jumping out of my skin" feeling too! I'm exhausted, but feel like I need to stay busy or I'm just going to go crazy waiting!!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search