How long does your LO sleep?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Veteran
Adelyn was getting on a decent schedule and sleeping every four to five hours. However, she has startes spitting up more milk which means less in the tummy and earlier rises. Now we're lucky if she sleeps for three hours. Darn! lol.

What about your LO?
August 19th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
At night or during the day? Emmie is 8 weeks old and she still nurses every 1-3 hours during the day and more during the "witching hours." She takes a good nap around 10ish and then another around 3ish with lots of catnaps in between. At night she goes down around 8:30 and she nurses a couple times throughout the night but each time is pretty short. We cosleep so I just latch her on and go back to sleep. By 5:30 I have to actually wake up/sit up to feed her because I'm so engorged but she goes right back to sleep and we don't get up until 7:30ish. School starts this week though so our lazy routine is going to get a big kick in the pants!

August 19th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Veteran
3-4 hours
August 19th, 2013, 07:43 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
Mackenzie sleeps 6 hours at night and 2 during the day... BUT she does some marathon nursing between 8-11p
August 19th, 2013, 09:00 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
She was a very well self regulated every two hours eater but seems to be trending toward three now.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
August 20th, 2013, 09:28 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
He goes 2-4 hours between feedings.

August 20th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logiesmomma View Post
At night or during the day?

Wow, anyone who has there night and days seperated is lucky. Adelyn is every three hours no matter the time now. Trying to get a better schedule on the go now. Hard to do with a month old though.
August 20th, 2013, 08:25 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerMom View Post
Wow, anyone who has there night and days seperated is lucky. Adelyn is every three hours no matter the time now. Trying to get a better schedule on the go now. Hard to do with a month old though.
I feel for you... I remember what that was like. My middle son nursed every 2 hours for 18months until I forced him to wean.
August 21st, 2013, 05:50 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerMom View Post
since we got home, I've woken him every 2-3 hours during the day, closer to 2, and let him sleep as long as he wants at night. One day when I let him sleep as long as he wanted during the day (so he didn't eat as much) he was up every 1.5 hrs that night. Now he's going about 4 hours between feeds at night and I still wake him about every 2 during the day.

August 21st, 2013, 08:02 PM
Twin Mama
the twins sleep anywhere between 6-8 hours at night usually, i actually prefer 6 hours w/ 1 night feed because it means they sleep more during the day and im not sure why.

August 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
April will have one night where she sleeps for 6hrs then the next night she is up every 2hrs.

August 25th, 2013, 02:59 PM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Caleb wakes does a 4-5 hour stretch at night, nurses, then another 4 hours, then up after another 2. During the day he eats every 2 hours with a lot of cluster feeding some days.
August 26th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Most nights we're getting a 6-7 hour stretch.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
August 26th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Super Mommy
Lucky mamas getting 6-8 hours of sleep at a time!

I don't think Marcos has ever slept for that long - he seems to be kind of high-maintenance. At night, he wakes up every 3 hours between 9pm and 7am which is not so bad. However during the day, he takes a 1-2hr nap around lunchtime and once he wakes up from that nap he will barely sleep at all until 9pm. I can tell he's exhausted because he is constantly nodding off but he resists it so much! I was kind of concerned about it but my mother tells me I was exactly the same.
August 27th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Breana_Ashlee's Avatar Veteran
I feel like layla is always asleep.. she wakes every hours or so to eat and will ocassionally stay awake for 1-2 hours in the morning and from 7-9/10 at night

[/CENTER]
August 30th, 2013, 01:18 PM
chessalove's Avatar Love my little family
Mila sleeps 6-8 hours at night, usually goes back to bed after her morning feeding. Most days she only catnaps for 15-30 minutes and every few days it seems like she naps all day. She nurses constantly in the evening and doesn't nap during that time... and it takes about 30-60 minutes to get her to go to bed for the night, usually around 8 or 9pm

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search