Any updates on our new mamas? Baby?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hsmom85

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2013, 10:44 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Nothing really new here. I think we are pretty much settled in for now. Dh has taken on Nightly duties so I get a fulll night sleep thankfully and ready for the daily duties of 5 kids under 6 yrs old. !!!

D is growing well and I think she is about 8lbs now if not 8 1/2!!! getting taller and pretty much a good baby.

How is everyone else? baby?
August 29th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Veteran
Well I had Adelyn's appointment yesterday and seems her formula was giving her an upset stomach. Changed the formula so hopefully that helps. She's 7 weeks tomorrow and weighs 10lbs and 6oz. She's getting so big now
August 29th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Super Mommy
Marcos is pretty good a nights, wakes up about every 3 hrs. My only issue with him is that he barely naps during the day and if he does, he'll only sleep in his swing or stroller. This means he gets pretty cranky and irritable in the late afternoons-early evenings - he's exhausted and keeps nodding off but he still continues to fight off sleep. I'm hoping he'll grow out of it. I'm pretty proud of myself today cause I managed to put him down in his crib for an afternoon nap and he's been sleeping in it for more than 10min, which is a new record for him.

This has been an exciting couple of days because he's been doing little laughs (or more like shouting/ cooing?) for the first time. We put him in his pack n' play where he looks at the little zoo animal mobile above his head. There's also a little toy beside him that goes "crunch crunch" whenever he hits it with his arm. He seems to think this is hilarious. He smiles and coos and kicks his little legs around cause he gets so excited. It's really cute!
August 29th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Twin Mama
the twins have me in survival mode still and i think we are hitting peak crying stage. i feel like all Kaiden does is cry and scream at the top of his lungs, Layla only does this between 4pm and 8pm but Kaiden is all day at random. i will be that crazy person, can't wait for the newborn stage to be over because two at the same time is HARD.

BUT, they are good sleepers right now so that's my only saving grace.

August 29th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Veteran
Ryan had his 2 months shots on Monday and he started sleeping great! He's been sleeping the whole night through ever since it's been amazing. From like 8 or 9 to about 5 or 6. The only problem is that I wake up engorged the next morning, but I'll take that over waking up throughout the night to feed him

Oh I have one more thing to add, he giggled for the first time yesterday and it was the cutest sound I had ever heard My dad is visiting and he was tickling him and thats what made him giggle
August 30th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Super Mommy
Henry is doing great He has the biggest smiles that just melt my heart. He was 11lbs 2.5oz at his two month appointment. The doctor was impressed, considering the trouble we had with his weight in the beginning. I'm still taking a million pills a day for my milk supply, but he now only takes one bottle of formula a day- and some days none! We used to have to supplement after every feeding.

Henry sleeps a good 6 hour stretch, eats, then goes right back down for 3 more hours. The only problem is that it's not consistent, so some nights he falls asleep at 9, and other nights at 12.

I really can't complain. He never cries unless he is dirty or hungry. He is such an easygoing baby. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he is the cutest baby ever.

chessalove likes this.
August 30th, 2013, 09:09 PM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Things are going well. Z is a little easier than dd was, but I'm sure part of that is I'm more experienced this time around. He's six weeks old, up to a bit over 11 lbs (born at 7,11).

September 1st, 2013, 11:35 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Loving it She's doing great. She was 10.5lbs last week and is sooo big!

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search