2 things have changed!!

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2013, 02:09 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
So D was using the soothie brand binki just like the one the hospital gives but she suddenly decided she didnt like it, soooooo after a quick search of buying different ones, she is now taking the hardest one to find!! the cherry shape !! its hard finding those.

My others take Mam and those are probably the easiest to find but ooh well...she is now a happy sucker!!

The 2nd change is that she doesnt demand 24 hr holding lool. she doesnt make a peep almost except for when she is hungry. She has been a pretty easy baby with a couple of short exceptions but woow Im loving it!

Anyone else experience any type of sudden changes with baby?
September 8th, 2013, 03:30 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
T has been a lot more alert and awake more often. I'm loving the baby smiles!!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
September 20th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Veteran
Adelyn has discovered her own hands now so they are almost always in her mouth. She'll even spit out her soother and replaced it with her own hands. And I'm not talking a finger or thumb, I literally mean her whole hand. But it makes it a lot easier for us when she doesn't cry for her soother anymore but just soothes herself.
September 20th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Mommy_2layla's Avatar Veteran
Layla coslept from day 1 and would not sleep anywhere unless she was next to me..then one day i put her in the bassinet and she has slept in there ever since

September 20th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Veteran
Ryan wanted to be held 24/7 since birth and then last week I tried putting him down in his swing and for the first time ever he stayed thee happily for like 20 mimutes. Now I can put him down all the time and it's awesome! I can finally get things done around the house that I've been putting off forever
September 20th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbe7 View Post
Ryan wanted to be held 24/7 since birth and then last week I tried putting him down in his swing and for the first time ever he stayed thee happily for like 20 mimutes. Now I can put him down all the time and it's awesome! I can finally get things done around the house that I've been putting off forever
I can't wait for that to happen! Lately we've been able to put Marcos down for maybe 15 min in the swing, or even the crib (but only if swaddled). He's sleeping in my arms right now all swaddled so I'll try to put him down and attempt to clean the bathroom without having DH around as a "back-up"!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search