What are your weekend plans?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Jessifer
  • 1 Post By AmiraX4
  • 1 Post By Kiam
  • 3 Post By Kiam
  • 1 Post By chessalove
  • 1 Post By Kiam
  • 1 Post By MeggysMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Veteran
I think this will be the weekend where my SO and I catch up with a few friends. My father is coming back today so we're thinking about asking him to watch over Adelyn for the day as we socialize with a few people. We miss our friends and would like the chance to catch up now that Adelyn is on a schedule and easier to take care of. If we're lucky, my SO and I may even catch a movie if there is a good one playing that is.

What about you ladies? Any weekend plans?

October 4th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Super Mommy
We are also starting to socialize again. We're inviting 2 other couples and making it a Spanish-themed night. I'm going to serve a bunch of tapas (cod croquetas, melon and serrano ham, manchego cheese, olives, and chorizo) with wine and sangria, and I'm going to make a paella for dinner. The tapas are mostly served cold and don't require a lot of prep, and the paella is super easy to make, so it's really not as labour-intensive as it sounds. Should be fun.

Marcos sometimes gets really cranky in the evenings but he is very curious so whenever he sees new things or new people, he gets very quiet because he's busy observing everything. Hopefully he'll be chill.
GamerMom likes this.
October 4th, 2013, 07:37 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
We have a party to go to. We have some clothes shopping to do also. So sunday will be shopping and dinner then prep for the school week.

Tonight Dh took the 3 older kids to private school and then after they have gym time for an hour. Dh and I will cook up some tbone steaks tonight and watch a movie.
GamerMom likes this.
October 4th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing planned, it's Saturday afternoon here and so far my weekend has consisted of grocery shopping, then I got bored so I re-pierced my nose.
GamerMom likes this.

October 5th, 2013, 09:47 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiam View Post
Nothing planned, it's Saturday afternoon here and so far my weekend has consisted of grocery shopping, then I got bored so I re-pierced my nose.
Oh WOW Kiam thats a spicy way to filll bordem"" lool...reminds me when my BFF at that time a looooong time ago decided to go to downtown and pierce our noses. I thought it would hurt so much more than it did. Hers ended up getting infected though and I took mine out after about 2 months.
those were the good ol days!
October 5th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Haha, I found one of my nose rings and thought "Hey, I wonder if this still fits through". It got about halfway in but by that point I was determined to get it through and good old sewing needle, lighter and ice did the trick.

Serious flashbacks to being 14yrs old.

October 5th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Twin Mama
i miss my nose piercing, it closed up when i had to take it out for surgery. now im hesitant to get it re-done and have the kids bash into it or pull on it.

October 6th, 2013, 09:01 AM
chessalove's Avatar Love my little family
lolol I have wicked scarring from piercing my belly button multiple times as a teen. No piercings anymore though, except for occasional earrings. Whats funnier is that I used to have my nips pierced and breastmilk squirts out the holes.

As for weekend plans, I stood up as MOH for my brother's wedding. It was an hour away so we got a hotel. Mila slept good at night but was too overwhelmed to nap. She is so happy to be home today, I can tell.
GamerMom likes this.
October 6th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Chessa the exact same thing happened to me but only on my right breast, the left seemed normal though. I was pumping in the hospital and the nurse was freaking out, she had to ask another nurse if it was normal.
chessalove likes this.

October 6th, 2013, 01:54 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I did a lot of party planning Friday and yesterday. Today we are doing my older dd's 3rd birthday party. I decided on a Lalaloopsy theme for her.
GamerMom likes this.

October 7th, 2013, 06:42 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I was sick on last week and finally got out of bed on Friday! Saturday my older DS had soccer practice and we did some things around the house. Sunday I helped do a day-long training.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search