Hair

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any other LOs developing a bit of a 'hairstyle'?

I've been interested in Audrey's hair because I have very tight, thick ringlets naturally, whereas DH has straight hair, so I have been interested in which way it is going to go. She has had a fair bit of hair growth in the past two weeks and as of the past two or three days she has developed a section of hair that lightly curls on the crown of her head. Looks like she is going to take after me... poor thing.

October 14th, 2013, 07:03 PM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Aww!

Dh and I both have wavy hair (you just can't tell with him since its so short) and DD has pretty curly hair. Zachary's gets a little wave when it's wet, but as long as we brush it, it dries straight. If we don't brush it, it gets random parts sticking up.

October 14th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Super Mommy
Marcos still has the male pattern baldness thing going on, where the hair in the back is kind of long but the hair at the front of his hair is short. I honestly thought Marcos was going to have DH's thick, straight, black hair but so far his hair is quite thin and light. It looks like there might eventually be a bit of a wave to it, like mine.

When he was a couple of weeks old, I cut a lock of hair at the back of his head so I could save it for his baby book, but I regret it now because you can see right where I cut it and it looks stupid. Poor baby!
October 16th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Breana_Ashlee's Avatar Veteran
Laylas hair is a soft curl when its dry but when its wet its super curly like a jerry curl lol

[/CENTER]
October 16th, 2013, 06:16 AM
TerriLF's Avatar Super Mommy
I have curly hair, DD has curly hair and DH and DS both have straight hair. All of Elliott's hair fell out except for one line of hair at the back. All my kids have been gone bald soon after birth and then taken FOREVER to get hair. My DD will be 3 this January and still hasn't had a hair cut because her hair is SO short still. DS was bald until about 10 or 11 months.
October 16th, 2013, 03:52 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Oh yeah! T has a curl in the back and a definite cowlick in the front (poor kid).

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
October 20th, 2013, 06:44 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Dh has curly hair ( although you wouldnt know because he about bald and the little hair he has is kept to a very clean scalp short cut hehehe) and I have straight hair so out of 8 kids so far only 2 of my girls have ringlet curls. soooooo cute!

Im still on the fence with D's hair but it seems its going to be straight as well.
October 23rd, 2013, 09:38 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by -erin- View Post
Zachary's gets a little wave when it's wet, but as long as we brush it, it dries straight. If we don't brush it, it gets random parts sticking up.
Same here. I really hope she doesn't get my curly hair, it is a nightmare. So far, so good. She has always had these cute little hairs that run in front of her ears that I just love.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search