Getting back into shape?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NinjaCakes
  • 1 Post By lhug_nar

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2013, 07:50 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Are you feeling like you are getting back into pre-preggo shape? Are you working toward a goal or not really minding where you're at at the moment?

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
October 29th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Twin Mama
i dislike where i am at... but i barely have time, strength or energy to do anything about it. still have 12-ish lbs to losee of the 38ish i gained.

October 30th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Super Mommy
I don't have a scale so I have no idea how much weight I've lost. Last time I checked was at the midwife's office and that was about 10 weeks ago. I think at that point I had about 12lbs to lose and I'm quite sure I've lost a few pounds since then for sure. I haven't been dieting or exercising - just doing and eating what I normally do.

I tried on my pre-pregnancy jeans about 3 weeks ago and I could button them up, although they were tight and I had quite the muffin top. I walked around with them for a few hours but took them off cause they were a bit uncomfortable and pinching me at the waist. I should try them again today and see if there is a difference.
October 30th, 2013, 10:27 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
I'm not actively trying since walking season is pretty much at its end. I'm trying to eat better but I was doing that pre-p, too.
andrewbe7 likes this.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
October 31st, 2013, 12:21 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
OOh yeah!!! def am getting the 'old' me back..lool...it feels good to get back into shape. I gained alot with this pregnancy for some reason and I have already lost that 54 lbs and I am trying to work on getting my flat tummy back.

Being that I just had baby #8 im a little easy on myself but I think after I get toned and my core really strong, Im going in for a little work on my tummy. I have tons of back problems so I think it will help and plus I feel I deserve it.
November 1st, 2013, 10:16 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
I dislike where I am at right now. DH and I have started a fitness program that's just for us. We're also using the Fitbit One to help with keeping track of everything. I'm gonna start working on toning my tummy though.
LilSunshine likes this.
November 2nd, 2013, 03:06 AM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I walk about 1-2 hours every day and have gone back to kickboxing. I don't own scales, but I am back in my regular clothes.

November 2nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
chessalove's Avatar Love my little family
I had such terrible nausea and then heartburn during my pregnancy that I could only eat super small portions. Plus I kept working out til the 9th month. So I didn't gain much extra other than the fluids and baby stuff and I'm back to my old self. Although my body is just a little different now.
November 10th, 2013, 12:09 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhug_nar View Post
I dislike where I am at right now. DH and I have started a fitness program that's just for us. We're also using the Fitbit One to help with keeping track of everything. I'm gonna start working on toning my tummy though.
I have a FitBit and am using it too to keep track. It helps put what I am doing into perspective and gives me a goal.

I'm definitely putting more thought into exercising and trying to tone up, but it's SO hard to find the time! I'm getting there, but would like to lose another 10-15 pounds.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
November 10th, 2013, 06:16 PM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
I've lost all the baby weight and can wear most of my pre pregnancy clothes, but I still have about 30lbs to lose. Between work, baby, and dhs work travel schedule, I haven't gotten around to working out. I'd like to walk more, but it's hard finding time and zachary isn't a huge fan of the stroller. I'm trying to do better eating, but some nights the easiest stuff isn't the healthiest.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search