Plans for the weekend?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2013, 07:32 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
We are going to doing some more shoe shopping and also looking for some nice belts. I promised 3 of my littles to get them watches so we will be on the hunt for some nice watches too.

I am also going to get D's ears pierced!!

Whats your plans for the weekend?
November 1st, 2013, 12:48 PM
Veteran
My SO has a scholarship award party this Saturday so we're going out for that for a supper and dance. My father will be babysitting Adelyn. Other than that, we don't have much else planned. I prefer using my weekends to relax since the week is usually stressful.

November 1st, 2013, 01:28 PM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Farmer's market tomorrow maybe, brunch with friends on Sunday and a playdate Sunday afternoon. Also need to fit in a good chunk of yard work.

November 2nd, 2013, 03:07 AM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's kind of a long weekend here, well, Tuesday is a public holiday but DH has taken Monday off, so I don't know. Hopefully something.

November 2nd, 2013, 06:56 AM
Super Mommy
No plans here. The weather is terrible right now (cold and rainy), and DH is working from 3-10pm so I can't imagine us doing much. I'm going to try to make a big dent in my Game of Thrones novel, if Marcos allows me to!
November 2nd, 2013, 12:46 PM
chessalove's Avatar Love my little family
My hubby works today so I've been hanging with Mila and doing some housework. Bought storage bins this morning so I can organize our closets and storage areas. Picked up sushi for dinner, milk & cookies for dessert. Staying in tonight, as usual lately it's been damp and dreary outside and getting dark earlier and earlier! Tomorrow we're re-arranging the living room. We're kind of trying to create a new energy around here in preparation for holidays and winter.
November 3rd, 2013, 10:34 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well our something didn't end up being a nice something. DH spent the weekend in hospital with a pretty bad chest infection.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search