Amber teething necklaces

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2013, 08:20 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Bellabri mentioned it another topic. I have not used the amber necklace. Is anyone else planning using it and does it work well?
December 9th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Veteran
I haven't used it yet but I have friends from both sides that say it works well and that it doesn't work at all. As for me, I don't think I'll be trying it. The cold cloth and the orajel seems to be working for the time being. I guess it all depends on the baby if it will work or not.

I know this wasn't very informative, sorry! Just thought I would give you my two cents.

December 9th, 2013, 09:47 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
^^ thanks!! I have used orajel on several of my babies with zero side effects and it does work well also with Tylenol. I just not to use the pain med unless things are really bad for baby or with fever.
December 16th, 2013, 09:53 AM
marriedtoamountie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have one on all three of our kids actually. With our daughter it didn't eliminate teething symptoms - when she got teeth she'd get a fever and be very out of sorts, but we did keep it on her anyway. With our second child (son) if we had it and his hazelwood on he was happy and drool free, if we took it off his mouth was like a faucet. With Lachlan he drools like crazy, and chews like a pitbull - but he's happy as a clam. I really think each child is different - just like every person responds to pain killers differently - my daughter could drink a bottle of Tylenol/Advil and nothing, Bennett takes a dose and is passed out in minutes. I always figured even if it doesn't completely eliminate all symptoms, if it even helps with one than it isn't hurting anything - and I think they are super cute

December 16th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Super Mommy
Henry has one, but we haven't used it consistently until the last couple of days. His teeth have really been bothering him, so I've been trying to remember to put it on him. My SIL swears by them.

I would rather he wear it and it not work than not wear it but they work!
December 18th, 2013, 08:23 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I have no idea what they are...so I guess I'll be doing some research!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search