We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Since our little ones are 5 months, turning 5 months soon, or even have close to a month left I'm pretty sure we've all seen the amazing growing they have done. So what milestones has your little one reached so far?
Age: 4 months and 4 weeks.
1. Can roll over by herself from stomach to back.
2. Talking a lot more along with screaming and squealing.
3. Starting to laugh.
4. Can sit up for a small period of time by herself before falling over.
5. Slowly starting to reach for things around her.
6. Can hold her own bottle.
That's about all I can think of right now. Trying to get her to sit up by herself for longer periods and also grab for things since she's only now starting to move her hands towards the items but not actually grabbing at them.
Age: 4 months and 1 Week
1. Can roll over from back to belly and from her belly to her back
2. Talking a ton she even makes letter sound the "b" sound to be specific (it may be all in my head)
3. she laughs if i tickle her
4. she grabs everything and puts it in her mouth
5. sometimes we can get her to sit u for a few seconds. but she likes to stand more than anything
1. Alot of babbling.
2. Rolling over.
3. Grabs everything in site and puts in her mouth.
4. wants to sit but not quiet there yet. Loves her crib toys!
5. Laughs and talks.
5. Cries when an unfamiliar face holds her.
6. Loves playing her brothers and sisters.
7. Holds her bottle.
8. Loves games like peekaboo and patty cake.
1. Rolls from stomach to back (often) and back to stomach (only 3-4 times so far)
2. Eats solids from a spoon (rice cereal, carrots, pears)
3. Bounces in his exerciser
4. Puts everything in his mouth
5. Splashes around in the tub and thinks it's funny (except when the water goes in his face!)
6. Laughs and smiles
7. Acts "shy" and hides his face in my chest if I'm holding him and someone is smiling at him
8. "Talks" to himself and does high-pitched squeals when he plays (hard to tell is he's crying of having fun!)
1. Can use her sippy cup by herself
2. Eats solids either with a spoon or by herself with her hands (even though there was an avocado smooshed in eye incident)
3. Rolls around everywhere
4. Puts feet in mouth
5. Talks a LOT
6. Can scoot herself backwards while on her tummy
7. Laughs, mainly at Daddy, apparently he's hilarious. Taking off tops that have sleeves is also hilarious.
8. Plays a few games/rhymes. Her favourite is row row row your boat and will just randomly start 'rowing' while sitting on someone's lap