SO tired!!

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2014, 09:58 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Ty was such a good sleeper, but the last month or so he is getting up all the time! At first I blamed it on him being sick, but now he's up and eating (a ton). Has this happened to anyone else?

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
February 11th, 2014, 10:47 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
YES! Im going through it right now. D is also sick and has been for a bit. But the thing that is wearing me out is that she not only wakes up a million times for either her binki or a drink of milk, but now she is waking up and staying up for a couple of hours! like around 3-5am

Last night was 1.30am-3.30-4am ...and still waking up inbetween that too! I know the 6 month mark is usally an up hill battle because of teeth and milestones but sheeeshhh I feel ya ! totally!!! it will end it will get better there will be light at the end of the tunnel>
February 11th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For a while she was, we increased quantities of food she was eating, now she alternates between sleeping through and one feed at around 3am. She's a lot less grumbly during the day too.

February 11th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Super Mommy
It's hard for me to tell because we spent a month in Cuba so Marcos was adapting to so many changes that erratic behaviour was pretty much expected of him. That being said, he was really good while we were down there in terms of sleeping through most of the night (only one feeding around 2-3am) and taking naps. The only problem we had with him was that he would not sleep anywhere other than his pack 'n' play. Even at the beach, we tried to get him to sleep in the shade on a beach chair with a plush towel on it, or even a beach towel over the soft sand... but he was having none of it!

We've been back since Wednesday and while he was waking up constantly the first two nights this was probably because he had gotten used to sleeping in the pack 'n' play and wasn't used to his crib anymore... plus the climate is totally different so I'm sure it was strange for him waking up in the night and not feeling the heat and humidity anymore. He seems back to normal, though, and is almost sleeping nights because he now wakes up for his feeding at 4-5am and then goes back to sleep for another couple of hours before he wakes up for good.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search