Crawling and standing

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jessifer
  • 1 Post By Kiam
  • 1 Post By bellabri287
  • 1 Post By HappilyTogether

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2014, 03:27 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where are all the LO's at with crawling and standing?

Audrey has been crawling for about a month now, and for the past 3 or so weeks she has been pulling herself up on things to stand. A few days ago she started waddling around the sides of the coffee table.

February 21st, 2014, 05:29 PM
Super Mommy
Marcos is a bit more behind in terms of motor skills. It's only been a week since he's been able to sit without "corrections". He can't really crawl yet but what he can do is use his arms to rotate his body around. He sort of bends his knee and tries to push himself forward, so he does have the right idea there, but he doesn't seem quite strong enough to push himself forward and he gives up pretty easily.
February 21st, 2014, 05:35 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
D isnt doing either yet either. SHe can sorta scoot herself along a bit but not even close to pulling herself up to stand.
February 21st, 2014, 06:11 PM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Nope and nope. He just started sitting unsupported a couple weeks ago.

February 21st, 2014, 08:13 PM
Dammit, so this is the payback my mother kept threatening me with, apparently I was an early walker, and an early runner, she kept telling me that she wished the same on my kid so that way I would learn about how difficult that was for her. Haha.

March 13th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Super Mommy
So ladies, any updates on the standing/crawling situation?Marcos still hadn't figured out the crawling thing. He can actually push himself backwards, just not forward. He kicks his little legs around but I think he doesn't quite understand that he has to move his arms and hands forward if he wants to go anywhere.
AmiraX4 likes this.
March 13th, 2014, 01:34 PM
She's now racing up and down the hallway and I have to keep all the doors closed.
AmiraX4 likes this.

March 16th, 2014, 11:23 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
She still isnt crawling but loves to stand (assisted) along things.

Kiam she is keeping you busy lol

Jessifer he is alot closer to crawling than D
March 18th, 2014, 02:29 PM
Mommy_2layla's Avatar Veteran
Layla is finally starting to crawl shes lazy so she mostly just lays on her stomach/ she can sit up on her own now though!

March 18th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Twin Mama
the twins are both speedy crawlers when they want something. Kaiden is faster than Layla thought both will come to me when I say "come to mama" and motion to them. They both pull up and stand all day long on cribs, couch, jumperoo, bars of the playpen... anything. They like to cruise on the couch and climb up me and are testing standing with only one hand holding on. They are wearing me out!
Kiam likes this.

March 22nd, 2014, 10:20 AM
Veteran
Adelyn is slowing getting the idea about crawling but she hasn't started yet. She's using her knees to turn herself around when trying to reach for stuff. She also has our hands full! She might not be crawling to places but she can certainly roll herself over there! haha.

March 24th, 2014, 07:10 AM
HappilyTogether's Avatar Super Mommy
Trevor has been crawling for 2 months now. He can stand on his own and take a few steps before crawling the rest of the way to his destination.
Kiam likes this.
March 29th, 2014, 07:22 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
T has been crawling for a few weeks and can pull to a stand (although he doesn't choose to do that very often). My older son didn't crawl until he was a few months older than T - so if your kids aren't crawling yet...don't worry!! They will soon!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search