Spring Cleaning

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2014, 05:19 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Has anybody else been into cleaning or organizing lately?? This spring weather we're having (FINALLY!) has really gotten me into the mood to really organize the house!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
April 10th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Super Mommy
We are moving to a new apartment in mid-May so there's no point in us doing any Spring cleaning. Our new apartment is going to be renovated and painted from top to bottom with new blinds, light fixtures, oven and fridge so I shouldn't have to do anything at all when we move in. I'll clean our current apartment on the last day as a courtesy to the new tenants. There's nothing worse than having to move into a dirty apartment unit so I wouldn't want to do that to someone.
April 11th, 2014, 08:41 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Oh yeah! I went through major cleaning and organizing a bit ago and wow my back and hip are paying for it, but it justs feels so awesome when its sunny and things are sparkling!!
April 16th, 2014, 06:04 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
I wish! I just don't have the time. The rare occasions (like twice) that DH has actually taken both kids OUT of the house and I've been home alone I've done some cleaning. But during the week I have no time at all and weekends I'm just barely keeping up with regular chores.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search