Turning 1

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2014, 08:31 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I just cant believe that our LO's are almost turning 1 !! ONE year is almost here!!

Anyone got anything special planned?
May 4th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Super Mommy
I'm not too sure what I'm going to do. Not anything too extravagant. My apartment is pretty small so I'll probably do a little picnic thing at a local park and invite a few friends who have kids 0-5 years old. The one I'm thinking of is near my place, has public bathrooms (indoor plumbing), a kids jungle gym, picnic tables, and a huge field where they can run around. We can bring a cooler with juice, water, fruits & veggies, salads, sandwiches, cupcakes, jello, that sort of thing. If it turns out to be a rainy day, I guess we can always squeeze into our apartment.

Last edited by Jessifer; May 4th, 2014 at 02:59 PM.
May 5th, 2014, 11:27 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
We'll be having a party/bbq at our house for family and close friends. We have a pool, so we'll have that for everyone too.

May 5th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Super Mommy
Isn't it great to have summer babies and to have the option of doing their birthday parties outside? I was just talking to a mom at the park today whose little one was born in February and she said she had a few kids all crammed into her tiny little apartment and it was a huge hassle!
May 5th, 2014, 01:33 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Jessifer totally I know...D is my first summer baby, well besides Ds4 but for me its the able to wear cute summer dresses and outfits...all my other girls arent
May 10th, 2014, 05:12 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I've picked the date for his party, but haven't planned anything out yet. I'm SO not ready for him to be 1! It's crazy that it's coming up!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
May 11th, 2014, 03:55 AM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm mulling over what to do. Being in the other hemisphere it's winter here, and we do want to have a party, even if it is more for the benefit of her cousins/second cousins, but our house is small.

Pity she wasn't born in summer, we have a lovely park literally two doors down from our house.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search